HM Turbo Days Event for 2013-14.

Dragonalain

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like nobody got to ride an HM turbo anywhere in this thread. That's too bad.

Got the chance to ride 2 different set ups one 6lbs one running 7lbs. Both 13 pro's. One stock plus turbo the other one with kmod and some other upgrades.

Both ran super strong all day no issues at all. No gauges hanging off anywhere nothing to touch or look at. Might as well have been stock with more jam. Really impressive.

Will be an HM running 6lbs for me next year.

Sent from my iPhone using

I seen one last year ran really good on a over cast day. the next day it was sunny game over for that nice running sled. Bet he wished he could have adjusted it on the hill.

mandelch

Reaction score
Thanks to all the HM turbo boys from the south country... my turbo is great, the throttle response is unbelievable like no other turbo I have owned. I ride with allot of guys who have always run turbos, they were very impressed. Thanks Shane and Lev

JP.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks to all the HM turbo boys from the south country... my turbo is great, the throttle response is unbelievable like no other turbo I have owned. I ride with allot of guys who have always run turbos, they were very impressed. Thanks Shane and Lev

Is this a fake post????

08nytro

Reaction score

Congratulations first post and your already lieing on the Internet

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sure is funny how these guys come on here out of no where and start saying how great these things are but yet they have never made any posts before...I've never heard of the other guy that said he rode one either haha. Why not just tell everyone that you had some issues sorting out your EBC and it didn't work like you thought it was going to and you will reschedule the event? Instead of feeding everyone a bunch of crap about how good they are!?

JP.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like nobody got to ride an HM turbo anywhere in this thread. That's too bad.

Got the chance to ride 2 different set ups one 6lbs one running 7lbs. Both 13 pro's. One stock plus turbo the other one with kmod and some other upgrades.

Both ran super strong all day no issues at all. No gauges hanging off anywhere nothing to touch or look at. Might as well have been stock with more jam. Really impressive.

Will be an HM running 6lbs for me next year.

I'm guessing the pro you rode was a stock sled.....with HM turbo sticker, because once you put a HM turbo with a Vipec on any sled its game over.......no home run

08nytro

Reaction score
I'm guessing the pro you rode was a stock sled.....with HM turbo sticker, because once you put a HM turbo with a Vipec on any sled its game over.......no home run

He is too busy to reply quite yet. Still creating a new account to brag hm turbos up to seem like he is a different satisfied owner.

bradtothebone

Reaction score

Seem some heavy bashing going on....... I guess all the OTHER turbo kits run perfect all the time. Lets see - a doo buddy on engine #2 with turbo kit.....Hasn't run good since day 1. I am guessing every one of Neils kits have been flawless.....Everyone of them.....

Putting these kits on isn't without trials and tribulations in the pursuit of power...I would suspect that all kits albeit HM, Boost it, Boon docker, Silber have issues from time to time.... Focus should be put on helping each other out, regardless of HM, boost it, boon docker....

But what ever.....Doesn't matter which forum you go to....... XXXX is best. XXXX is a joke. XXX has no service. XXX is a loser.
Ever notice some customers can never be made happy....Maybe sometimes its NOT the supplier but the customer.....

BTW - I have posted prior - not very often but a few times before this --- on snowest as well....So I didn't JUST open the acct to post this.......

Whatever.

Neils kits.....Seem to be running strong, I see great support in the industry from him. But what happens when a customer cant get it sorted - or the fueling box decides to have a glitch. Same issue that a Vipec kit faces.

All the kits are subject to issues. If we expected none - stay with stockers - and deal with the standard issues.

I have an HM, never had an issue - my EBC programming is an issue right now tho - easy fix until programming gets sorted - put it back to mech boost control.

Other wise Shane n Levi have provided me with a great product.

I was totally happy without EBC - and still am.

Who knows maybe the next kit will be Neils, or someone else. I got into the HM as I liked the VIPEC. With diesel trucks and other engines using the EFI LIVE systems I liked this advancement with the adustability. Too each his own.

All kits will have merits and downfalls.
Each supplier will have unhappy customers that bash them, and the typical - I know a guy who knows a guy who says XXXX is a XXX don't go there....

That's enough about that.

Last edited:

JP.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This site is for winners and fast sleds so far you have proved neither of those.

Turn up the heat!!

Lol it's all just for fun.......soon we will be riding our sleds & to busy to worry about the crap you Vipec customers have to deal with each time you ride your sleds.

Merry Christmas

Transporter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All the bashing is from boostit owners. I think there has been mabye 20 HM kits sold in Alberta, Bc this year mabye more nobody has been on the net saying they suck. I wonder how many kits they have sold in the States. I think they got a good kit and I got one on order. I also have boostit on an apex and its not perfect either.

08nytro

Reaction score
What??? I'm interested in mountain sleds not race sled

Real mountain sleds race up big hills not just cough and sputter up to the cabin heating their chef boyardee up just in time to go back down to the parking lot and listen to Justin beiber in the trailer

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Real mountain sleds race up big hills not just cough and sputter up to the cabin heating their chef boyardee up just in time to go back down to the parking lot and listen to Justin beiber in the trailer

A Hahahahaha

mandelch

Reaction score
Boy you dont hear any HM owners bashing other kits...very professional bunch of guys, you should try doing the same for your buisness
..merry Christmas

Dragonalain

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I always say they are all junk when they break down but back to the original topic of this thread. If your going to set up a event u should probable show up.... Or take the bashing that comes after. And the reason why the hm guys are not saying much is their turbos are probably on back order like buddies is out in sk full payment was made plus a convenience fee.... Pretty convenient when the most important part does not show up.

Last edited:

Chunk

Reaction score
Boy you dont hear any HM owners bashing other kits...very professional bunch of guys, you should try doing the same for your buisness
..merry Christmas
Maybe because the other kits work.

Top Bottom