HM Turbo Days Event for 2013-14.

css

Reaction score
Well if nothing else the boost it turbos were well repesented and working very well from what I seen. :)

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah that can't be good for business. The Micus said they met them at Malakwa this morning headed west. I thought they would have at least updated this thread. :thumbdown:

They where at the burner for supper tonight.

sent while I should be drinking twisted teas

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I seen the Vipec guy on Friday up Boulder, he had his labtop out at the cabin hooked up to a 121" Pro. He said he was doing some high elevation testing hahah. I asked him where the HM guys were, he said they were parked right beside him? I guess they were having some kind of issues with getting the mapping sorted out on the 14's, and were down in the parking lot trying to get their sleds to run. I would have just went home yesterday too If I was them. How embarrassing.

Last edited:

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I seen a post this am. , they went to blue lake instead.

Nice to let people know.

Dumbbbbbb

Transporter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Glad I went with boost-it. Ran into Neil out there he had my machine running top notch in about 10 min. I must say best support I ever experienced. Thumbs up to the boost it boys.

Sent from my iPhone using
If NM wasn't on the mountain would your sled have run poorly?

NM

Boost It - Fuel your Boost
Reaction score
If NM wasn't on the mountain would your sled have run poorly?
This customers sled has an RK Tek fix kit on it with a shim that moves the cylinders, so we knew there was a chance it would run differently than a stock engine. This is the customers first turbo sled and was a bit unsure of what the sled was asking for, otherwise he would have been able to tune it himself and now he does know.
i had it running perfect in 5 minutes without the use of a laptop.
What does an HM customer do if their sled is running poorly in the Alpine? Call their dealer and have them run up the mountain with a laptop?
The Vipec trailer was parked beside me Friday morning and their Pro was running so rich it would barely run across the parking lot...
Our 14 Pro ran perfect all day. Right from the parking lot to the Alpine.
if any HM customer would like to ride one of our sleds, please let us know because they would be more than welcome.
Thanks

Last edited:

Dragonalain

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This customers sled has an RK Tek fix kit on it with a shim that moves the cylinders, so we knew there was a chance it would run differently than a stock engine. This is the customers first turbo sled and was a bit unsure of what the sled was asking for, otherwise he would have been able to tune it himself and now he does know.
i had it running perfect in 5 minutes without the use of a laptop.
What does an HM customer do if their sled is running poorly in the Alpine? Call their dealer and have them run up the mountain with a laptop?
The Vipec trailer was parked beside me Friday morning and their Pro was running so rich it would barely run across the parking lot...
Our 14 Pro ran perfect all day. Right from the parking lot to the Alpine.
if any HM customer would like to ride one of our sleds, please let us know because they would be more than welcome.
Thanks

It is a mtnk kit but same s**t different pile. Yes it was my first turbo and if I had more experience the tuning would have been easy as it only took NM 5 min and 3 short wot pulls. After I had some hands on experience with the box and another quick run down on how the box works (because the day I pick the sled up I forgot everything NM told me on how to adjust it). I'm 95% sure I could tune one my self now even if the numbers that are pre set were way off. We did have a stock 2013 pro with the same kit that ran very well and needed minimal tuning. If my machine was in stock form I think I would have been able to tune it. Even tho it was hard to get around with the poor visibility we had a awesome first weekend on our T pros thumbs up to team boost-it now I have to look at it for ten days before I make it out again.

DaltonW

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Really Glad I didn't make the trip down for that sh*t. two years in a row HM has dropped the ball, No show this year, and beer cans left on the hill last year.

174mcx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha, I was waiting this year, they where going home with there cans one way or the other. When we had first tracks into the super bowl on saturday and it was 10 already I thought they might not make it. Low vis and lots of snow though! Seen more stuck sleds than ever.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha, I was waiting this year, they where going home with there cans one way or the other. When we had first tracks into the super bowl on saturday and it was 10 already I thought they might not make it. Low vis and lots of snow though! Seen more stuck sleds than ever.

Did travis come with ya ??

pistonbroke800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I seen the HM boys hammered out of their minds on Friday night in Zalas. I was really surprised when they didn't show to their own demo days. Not a chance I would ever waste a dime on their stuff after this weekend.

boosterup

Reaction score
Snow conditions, weather and avalanche conditions will be taken into consideration. This will not be an organized event, only a fun ride with friends sharing stories and testing out our kits.

Thanks to HM Turbos along with Vipec for all the hard work this past week getting all our sleds running top notch. Best running kit on the market hands down. NO F****** with that piece of sh** box thingy. you boys nailed it.

Hopefully get a bluebird day next time! Cheers!!!!

Chunk

Reaction score
Snow conditions, weather and avalanche conditions will be taken into consideration. This will not be an organized event, only a fun ride with friends sharing stories and testing out our kits.

Thanks to HM Turbos along with Vipec for all the hard work this past week getting all our sleds running top notch. Best running kit on the market hands down. NO F****** with that piece of sh** box thingy. you boys nailed it.

that is funny. if you tell yourself enough times maybe one day It will happen. make sure to have your laptop close by.

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Of course they are the best....hard to prove anything different when nobody gets to ride them....:suspicious:

JP.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Lol....what happened at boulder? The laptop was out, sleds wouldn't run, guys getting pissed off because boost-it turbo pros where kicking ass again, I do give the HM customers some credit for being so patient with this kit..... Maby next year???? Probably not
I can't wait till there's enough snow and I can go ride my sleds without worrying about if my latest map downloaded by a computer is going to work.... Lol

Adrenaline Addiction

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My patience would run thin in about 30 seconds if I had to leave dialing in my sled to someone else. Nothing better than simple, reliable, no laptop on the mountain and dialed in in less than 5 minutes!? I'm sure we can all guess why they didn't show..

Bushwagon

Reaction score
Looks like nobody got to ride an HM turbo anywhere in this thread. That's too bad.

Got the chance to ride 2 different set ups one 6lbs one running 7lbs. Both 13 pro's. One stock plus turbo the other one with kmod and some other upgrades.

Both ran super strong all day no issues at all. No gauges hanging off anywhere nothing to touch or look at. Might as well have been stock with more jam. Really impressive.

Will be an HM running 6lbs for me next year.

08nytro

Reaction score
Looks like nobody got to ride an HM turbo anywhere in this thread. That's too bad.

Got the chance to ride 2 different set ups one 6lbs one running 7lbs. Both 13 pro's. One stock plus turbo the other one with kmod and some other upgrades.

Both ran super strong all day no issues at all. No gauges hanging off anywhere nothing to touch or look at. Might as well have been stock with more jam. Really impressive.

Will be an HM running 6lbs for me next year.

Its funny your the only one that had a chance to throw a leg over one?? Would love to see some video of a clean looking sled without those ugly guages hanging off everywhere it sounds incredible.

Top Bottom