HM Turbo Days Event for 2013-14.

Bushwagon

Reaction score
Yes I created this account to talk nice about HM kits.........

Or I actually rode two and was very impressed.

Decide for yourself.

I don't post much cause I'm too busy riding. Summer on the bike. Winter on the sled. Look for me on the RMDRA forums. I'm a bit more active there.

Sent from my iPhone using

Gunnerthesnowman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HM Turbo Days Event for 2013-14.

-Turbo Days will be held in Revelstoke on Dec. 14th. It will be at the Sugar Bowl from 10-4 . This will be an opportunity for people to throw a leg over an HM Turbo kit and test it out. We will have a few different variations of kits there that people can check out and ride. Snow conditions, weather and avalanche conditions will be taken into consideration. This will not be an organized event, only a fun ride with friends sharing stories and testing out our kits. Our 800 & 600 turbo kits will be there along with our naturally aspirated package. Remember show respect towards our forests and trail systems. Pack it in Pack it out. Be aware of Avalanche danger at ALL times. Hope to see you there!

Cooke City. Mt- Feb. 15th- Location TBA

Lolo Pass-Come take a look at the 2015. Date TBA- Early April.

As I said on the snowest tread about this , don't make announcements that you are having a kit demo day to promote your kit and then not show up , I almost went to Revey for this , but I would of went to meet the ViPec tuning group from Quebec, hats off to Sebastian and the guys that made the long trip .

As for HM Turbo , they should come on here and explain what happen?

Drifter1

Reaction score
I'm guessing the pro you rode was a stock sled.....with HM turbo sticker, because once you put a HM turbo with a Vipec on any sled its game over.......no home run
My buddy has one seems to work good. I have seen the boost it box have issues on the hill as well the box had a short to ground ended his day.

Sure the HM guys should have showed up I would have been super pissed had I drove out to Revy and they had not showed up.

Your boostit flag waving is getting really old. They work I get it but they aren't the only thing on the hill that runs good.

A stand alone system like vi-pec is the way of the future not much point denying it. Do you think that when a major manufacture that steps up with a turbo two stroke if that every happens they are going to phone up boost-it and order 1000 boxes? Not likely the boost it box is a crutch (that works good) have you seen what efi live has done for the automotive industrie.

JP.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My buddy has one seems to work good. I have seen the boost it box have issues on the hill as well the box had a short to ground ended his day.

Sure the HM guys should have showed up I would have been super pissed had I drove out to Revy and they had not showed up.

Your boostit flag waving is getting really old. They work I get it but they aren't the only thing on the hill that runs good.

A stand alone system like vi-pec is the way of the future not much point denying it. Do you think that when a major manufacture that steps up with a turbo two stroke if that every happens they are going to phone up boost-it and order 1000 boxes? Not likely the boost it box is a crutch (that works good) have you seen what efi live has done for the automotive industrie.

Funny! Love it when guys compare snowmobile mountain turbo applications to vehicles! I understand you want to think and stand behind your beliefs that the stand alone Vipec is way of the future but there's just too many cons that come with the package. This thread should be deleted cause it doesn't look good for HM turbos.... Thanks to them by not showing up to the date! .... Looks like their feet are taped to the bicycle on this one!

Last edited:

looneyrod27

Reaction score
All the bashing is from boostit owners. I think there has been mabye 20 HM kits sold in Alberta, Bc this year mabye more nobody has been on the net saying they suck. I wonder how many kits they have sold in the States. I think they got a good kit and I got one on order. I also have boostit on an apex and its not perfect either.

There may be a reason that the hm owners aren't chirping here on s&m...got a buddy that ordered a hm turbo kit back in October I do believe, they took his payment and he waited a few weeks for it to show...it came allright but had no turbo. After a few phone calls they said it was mailed out..still no turbo. Had to put the sled back to stock for an early dec trip. As to date he still doesn't have his turbo. Pretty ****ty service. I'm not a boost it turbo owner but I will give credit where credit is due, Neil and the boys will help you out weather being parts and service or tuning help in the hill. He even as much helped me 2 seasons ago by supplying me with injectors for my Nytro when they crapped out in revy. Thumbs up to boost it..

Drifter1

Reaction score
Funny! Love it when guys compare snowmobile mountain turbo applications to vehicles! I understand you want to think and stand behind your beliefs that the stand alone Vipec is way of the future but theirs just too many cons that come with the package. This thread should be deleted cause it doesn't look good for HM turbos.... Thanks to them by not showing up to the date! .... Looks like their feet are taped to the bicycle on this one!

Must be tough going threw life with a grade 4 reading comprehension level.

JP.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
These HM guys just can't win!.... A S&M mod can delete this thread now, nothing more to learn.

Last edited:

Transporter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There may be a reason that the hm owners aren't chirping here on s&m...got a buddy that ordered a hm turbo kit back in October I do believe, they took his payment and he waited a few weeks for it to show...it came allright but had no turbo. After a few phone calls they said it was mailed out..still no turbo. Had to put the sled back to stock for an early dec trip. As to date he still doesn't have his turbo. Pretty ****ty service. I'm not a boost it turbo owner but I will give credit where credit is due, Neil and the boys will help you out weather being parts and service or tuning help in the hill. He even as much helped me 2 seasons ago by supplying me with injectors for my Nytro when they crapped out in revy. Thumbs up to boost it..

Last I checked can't get a boostit kit neither so stock is flavour of the month I guess.

Top Bottom