hey i need some advice or help :P

ty08

Reaction score
hey see im only 17 and so far i havnt had a job and i got 2 motorbikes one old honda 1977 xl 75 im rebuilding the top end and i some how got my hands on a chinese imorted atv 125cc and i wanna see if i can bore it out to a bigger cc but i dont know whats the biggest u can go on a 125cc i know all u ppl have lyk pro bikes n haeaps of cash hehe but i wanna know about a 125 cc so let me know if anyone knows anything :confused: thanx

insaneZ400shane

Reaction score
bro.....honestly your wasting time even considering it. you just wont find any aftermarket parts for chinese bikes, especially a bigbore kit. get a part time job and save save save until you got like 3500, then you could pick up something name brand prob around a 350-400cc sport type quad. ive seen used banshees, warriors, ltz400, etc etc for less than 3000.

for the quad you have now, maybe open up the airflow, exhaust, re-jet but dont spend much money on it.

Bruteskeg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
agreed it really aint worht it, you would probaly be alot happier just saving some cash and buying a real sports quad ..... and you will have way more power, then you could eve dream of gettin out of that little 125.... and with the sports quads when your ready there is allmost no end to the modds to can do to them.

Top Bottom