Help at Edmonton Show and you get free gloves!!

mfguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't want to kill you highfly....

I NEED ALL GLOVES SIZES AND MODEL ALONG WITH TSHIRT SIZES BY 12PM TOMORROW SO I CAN BRING TO THE SHOW. if i don;t have it before then I MAY have to ship the stuff to you after the show. I am leaving thursday morning and need to get it all packed and pulled from the warehouse tomorrow.

You can respond directly onto this thread. No need to PM. If it's all here then I can track you :)

Thx Doug for getting me your info already. As far as i know he is the only one I have.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was thinking about coming out to help friday morning but just had an engine rebuild fall into my lap that has to be done for friday so I think I am out. Maybe pm your number and I will text you if I can help out. That is if you still need extra hands.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HUGE thank you for reaching out for help for all of the Motorfist Dealers Motorfist Guy!! This is Main Jet's first time at the Sled show!
Everything you are doing and have done for us is so appreciated!!

Pinky.. we're going to Rock that Booth!!! Wooo hoooo.. We'll have special goodies for you!!

Biggest hugs

Trish :)

mfguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We know this is your first and we want to make good. Show setup and take down is a deal to get done. With all the help we hope to go fast.

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HUGE thank you for reaching out for help for all of the Motorfist Dealers Motorfist Guy!! This is Main Jet's first time at the Sled show!
Everything you are doing and have done for us is so appreciated!!

Pinky.. we're going to Rock that Booth!!! Wooo hoooo.. We'll have special goodies for you!!

Biggest hugs

Trish :)

You know it! This will be an awesome weekend!!!:)

mfguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Team.

Meet there at 10 am. We should have 2-3 hrs of work. Shoppingcart, I just texted everyone some details.

mfguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All you Sunday folks I will post here if we need you. It will depend on who can stay both days.

mfguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Still opening for sunday help. let me know if interested.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will try to catch up with you at the show today to help tomorrow. Worked a 13 hour shift yesterday so it was a no go

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Just a quick thank-you to Mike, Dan and Brad (the MotorFist guys). A great show and what a showing by MotorFist. Flags, banners, and gear all over the place.

Absolutely awesome. My better half and I helped on Friday with the set-up and on Sunday with the take-down. It was so quick and effortless that I tried to refuse the swag but Mike was more insistent than I was.

Thanks guys and everyone have a great safe season.

kovs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just a quick thank-you to Mike, Dan and Brad (the MotorFist guys). A great show and what a showing by MotorFist. Flags, banners, and gear all over the place.

Absolutely awesome. My better half and I helped on Friday with the set-up and on Sunday with the take-down. It was so quick and effortless that I tried to refuse the swag but Mike was more insistent than I was.

Thanks guys and everyone have a great safe season.

you said it ferniesnow, motor fist rocked the show, i was just along helping out my buddies at the Prairie rec booth, they took the time to bring in a bunch of extra gear from warehouse so we had more stock to sell, explained to me the points on why MF is great product so i could help out customers.and some sweet banners and flags. all the reps were busy busy helping in all the booths that had MF, even the owner.
i missed out on the freebie hand out as i went to get truck with all the boxes but thats ok. PR is helping me out.
pretty sure im going to be rocking full MF setup, just fits and feels so comfy got the boots and gloves, socks but the blue klim jacket, pants are retirement pending( 1yr old lol)

Top Bottom