Help at Edmonton Show and you get free gloves!!

mfguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We need some help to setup dealer booths at the show Friday before the show (I will get and exact time) and Sunday to take the booths down.

If you can help us both days then you will get a FREE pair of gloves. Either MotorFist Valkyrie glove or the WOT. These aren't cheapy gloves. They are beauties....

If you can only work one day I will hook you up with the moto glove we have or the wrench and ride glove.

Let me know.

Last edited:

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Id help take down just cause on Sunday if I come.

Let me know.

sent from my htc

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol. Nice.

No some people just help people now a days.

I hope to have my freeby gear this week to try on from motor fist.

But even if I didnt get free gear its the right thing to do.

I have to work Friday, sat and hope to come Sunday.

sent from my htc

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wish I lived in Edmonton cause I'd be there..... I need gloves!!! :)

mfguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thx you guys!

I don't know how many folks we will need but we will need a more than a handful.

I really appreciate it.

Last edited:

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll be in Calgary on Friday and heading up in Saturday.
I have my hands free charged up and can phone in moral support all day. :D

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thx you guys!

I don't know how many folks we will need but we will need a more than a handful.

I really appreciate it.

im helping Trish all weenend does that count?;) but seriously i can come friday early to help if needed.

CATPRIDE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
im helping Trish all weenend does that count?;) but seriously i can come friday early to help if needed.

Nope does NOT count............they asked to help setup the BOOTH not help MOMMA..............JS.........NO GLOVES FOR YOU

mareshow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thx you guys!

I really appreciate it.

I should be able to help, PM me when you need us to be there, etc. Also can i buy my stuff early then too? lol

mfguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
First off...Thanks to all!!!

Getting things done at a show is very unorganized....so I will warn you now! I don't know what exactly the dealers will need done till we are there. I am trying to get as many hands as possible in on it so whatever we have we can do it FAST.

I have sent PMs to all of you that offered with some details I need. If you haven't heard from me please send me your phone number, name and glove size. We will start at about 9am friday....I hope.

.....and just for kicks, if you can me me your t-shirt size I MAY bring some of those. I am not promising....we are just about out on some sizes.I will get what i can. But it would be cool to have you at the show with our gear so we know you were here helping us out.

mfguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mach....let's count you in. Send me your info as listed above.

I think that should do it!!

Thanks all!!!

dragonweld28

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
First off...Thanks to all!!!

Getting things done at a show is very unorganized....so I will warn you now! I don't know what exactly the dealers will need done till we are there. I am trying to get as many hands as possible in on it so whatever we have we can do it FAST.

I have sent PMs to all of you that offered with some details I need. If you haven't heard from me please send me your phone number, name and glove size. We will start at about 9am friday....I hope.

.....and just for kicks, if you can me me your t-shirt size I MAY bring some of those. I am not promising....we are just about out on some sizes.I will get what i can. But it would be cool to have you at the show with our gear so we know you were here helping us out.

I will be able to help friday morning for sure.

mfguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Drogon,

PM me your info. We may need you. I will call ya.

Rremember all....please send me your t shirt sizes too.

Top Bottom