Help at Edmonton Show and you get free gloves!!

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree thx to Brad for the gifts and had good time helping on fri and sun and got to meet new friends. Thx

mfguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Huge thx to the guys and gal that came to help. You guys know who you are and we appreciate it.

You are now part of the MF/Canadian Special Ops team!

All the dealers really appreciated the help. It made the show better for all and it was just good to make some new friends. It went way better then I would have suspected.

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good to meet you in person, says a lot for a person and their vision to not only attend a show up here but be on hand to answer questions and promote your product, I'm sure cruising the forum you'll see you guys had a big impact on a large scale with everyone that attended.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This still blows my mind. As a Vendor, it is incredibly stressful setting up. Big stuff had to be moved in on Thursday for us between 4:00 and 9:00 pm. the Friday was almost overwhelming.. then Brad, Mike and the Motorfist team sprung into action. Ben, the human Crane was AMAZING!!!! He could reach, what no mortal man could. WE ARE making him a cape.. for sure. To have help when everything seemed overwhelming was so appreciated. It was our first year, and for us Motorfist saved the day. They help to make every dealer feel important, which makes us all, wayyyyyyyyyy less stressed. Motorfist Dealers tend to help each other out.. there isn't a cutthroat mentalitybetween dealers. There is a feeling of strength and interdependence. Motorfist your company flat out Rocks.

thank you Brad, Mike, Dan and Garth. You made the show an epic success for us!!

and thank you Snow and Mud Peeps! so much love :)

Top Bottom