Hello from Spruce Grove

coalminer rob

Reaction score
Thanks for the great website and club. I ride an 06 700RMK and 2010 850 Polaris Sportsman quad. My girlfriend has a 600 RMK and a 550 Sportsman. We like both snow and mud but the camping is better in the mud season!
I and my friends are quite active around the area riding, but are always looking for more places to ride.

Rob&Chris

rubirose

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Welcome. Tell us what kind of riding you like to do. Long day trips with a lot of miles or just messing around in the mud for a few hours. Our group for example( All in our 40' and 50's) like to ride all day, eat lunch out on the trail and see what is out there. Longest day was about 9 hours in the Grave Flats area last year. Then when we get back to camp, eat supper and sit around the fire and BS with each other, telling tall tales until bed time. Next day do it all over again. No radios, very little time with genset on or not at all and decent time to bed(actually very quiet campers).

It is nice to camp and ride with like minded people, more fun that way.
Just keep watching for trips that people post. We might try Mcleod River again this may long, hopefully the weather is better than it has been since the last 2xx that we were there, tired of camping in the snow. lol

ACP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome, I dont say much on here but there is alot of good info and alot of bs of course. Im more of a sledder, but quad/ motoX, and camp as well, live in the grove yet have still not rode with anyone in the area on here. maybe I should talk more lol

sunshinesmiles

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to S&M !!!! :beer: We get out with a bunch from here, quad all day, eat lunch on the trail and and hang around the fire at night.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Now that I've moved back to the Grove watch for some "Suds Nights" out that way, good opportunity to meet your fellow SnowandMud members!

Top Bottom