Bit of "Cart before the horse"

dzignr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.crowsnow.org
Been a member since 2009 but never really introduced myself. :oops:

This my forth season sledding after a 30 year absence from mid 70's, when high-end technology on a sled was leaf-springs and a 1/2 inch of foam on seats!
Purchased a 2009 RMK 600 and was (still am) totally amazed at the technology advancements. Been sledding for the most part in the Crowsnest Pass area, Fernie, Corbin and of course Elkford, where in April of 2010, Doug (Ferniesnow) and his family took us on a tour. Most excellent sledding that day for sure: https://www.snowandmud.com/forum/f186/i-found-50-cm-29599.html post#2, 2nd image, is me on the right. Been back there a few times and hopefully will have a chance to visit this season.

Joined the local snowmobile club; Crow Snow Riders, signed on as Webmaster/Communications Director, volunteer whenever possible on wood-bees and such. Great folks associated with the club and am proud to know them all. Spend massive amount of my volunteer hours on the website: , where we just opened our General Store, have some neat Google Earth scenarios and most recently been working on a mobile website:

Last season was absolutely amazing with the snow we all received! Had an absolute blast and never left the area once! ... well there was that one time ... fine lady and bottle of tequilla ... but that wasn't really sleddin :)

Always viewing the Snow & Mud forums as a guest for the most part, just lovin the vids & pics and outstanding camaraderie; I salute you all :bow:

It is and has been a slice folks, hope to meet more of you fine folks out on the trails.

Top Bottom