Heated goggles

JMCX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I took advantage of the Sportchek deal and just received one of the two Inferno goggles I ordered. The order got split for some reason. The Oakley box was all torn and taped up and I think there was supposed to be a bag for the goggles that's not there. The goggles are fine though. Although bigger than the O frames they fit my old Shoei helmet fine. The lens colour is called jade but they only look green. The actual shade looking through them is kind of violet. Hope I like it. My preferred lens has always been Persimmon (light orange). I wear that lense day or night, clear or flat. It just works for me. The 'jade' are noticeably darker. The vibration feedback should make operation easy.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There should be a goggle bag.

Here is a tip for guys that bought infernos, make sure you charge that battery with a Ipad style of charger. The little iphone cube does not charge the battery properly and it will show charged but the charge will be reduced.

Stg2Suby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I took advantage of the Sportchek deal and just received one of the two Inferno goggles I ordered. The order got split for some reason. The Oakley box was all torn and taped up and I think there was supposed to be a bag for the goggles that's not there. The goggles are fine though. Although bigger than the O frames they fit my old Shoei helmet fine. The lens colour is called jade but they only look green. The actual shade looking through them is kind of violet. Hope I like it. My preferred lens has always been Persimmon (light orange). I wear that lense day or night, clear or flat. It just works for me. The 'jade' are noticeably darker. The vibration feedback should make operation easy.

Just got mine, same thing the Oakley box was mangled but everything is there including white goggle bag stuffed at the bottom.

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got mine, same thing the Oakley box was mangled but everything is there including white goggle bag stuffed at the bottom.

Yup receive both pairs yesterday as well. Damage to the box, but everything was there. I bought a pair last year and they worked well.

west coast

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got the 509s, the oakleys may be better fit and finish but they do not put up free video edits of snowmobiling. Why support them?

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got the 509s, the oakleys may be better fit and finish but they do not put up free video edits of snowmobiling. Why support them?

Haha. We don’t need to quit Oakley.

Oakley quit us man!

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like everyone that ordered a pair were getting the bottoms of the pile, well better that than none I guess.

Both pairs I ordered, the ones that came last week and the ones this week were unopened boxes. Even in the protective “sleeve before they get displayed. But if you are throwing the box away anyways.

I am sure the people at sportchek were like why they hell are these so popular in Alberta lol.

3e0afc89f922d4a1ffc72ae6900dd8bf.jpg

Last edited:

Oilboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
got mine too definitely been opened and both were missing the goggle bag, never used though, still had the film on the lenses. might send SC a email, those little bags are handy

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
x2 on ipad style changer?

It’s the output amperage difference. The cellphone one is max 1amp. The iPad is 2.1 or higher.

This is for any of those little bricks. Some are only .5 amp and people struggle to understand why the cheap Walmart plug won’t change their phone as well.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Mine has no film on the lens but there is no scratches and no fingerprints. There is a goggle bag in the bottom of the box. Is there to be anything else? I cant find a cord that will fit in to charge it, was this to come with a charge cord or wall charger. It has a funny shape cable that I haven't seen yet its perfectly rectangular.

JMCX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mine has no film on the lens but there is no scratches and no fingerprints. There is a goggle bag in the bottom of the box. Is there to be anything else? I cant find a cord that will fit in to charge it, was this to come with a charge cord or wall charger. It has a funny shape cable that I haven't seen yet its perfectly rectangular.

Mine came with a charge cord but it's just a regular micro USB like most phones other than Apple use (same as my Samsung). The charge port is by the on/off button not the lense connection.

I also had no film or bag. No fingerprints but there is a hair stuck in the strap that isn't mine lol.

JMCX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The cable that was in the box wont fit into the goggles. I will try getting a USB MicroA cable tomorrow, hopefully it works.

You read what I said about where the cord plugs in, right?

Top Bottom