Health Products and Weight Loss

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Time to get bumped up. This program is the best one I've been on and after about 8 months still feel the same about the products and results. I started this stuff at 302 pounds,the lowest weight I was at was 241 (61lbs). I levelled off at 247 and pretty much maintained my weight without a lot of effort for the following 3 or 4 months. The last 2 weeks pretty much let er rip, food booze cheer, after all it is the season. Jumped on the scale Boxing Day, 253...... I was thinking and feeling like I should be 270 lol. Three days back on track and as of this morning 249 and soon to go hard again, hopefully by summer I can at the very least of see numbers in the 230's. The reason for this post is not only to get your interest but I had so many people say I will gain it all back."................well to those friends of mine that said that.." Your Still Ugly" lol.....I am still distributing this product if you are interested and would like to get more people on board as I am getting good results from others, you just got to want too, the weightloss products will run about 320 to 340 a month depending on your location for shipping charges.

Top Bottom