Happy birthday.......

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Thursday, February 22, 2024........🎉 🎉
There are 3 members having birthdays today. There are no Active vip-member.gif 's having birthdays today and as the :rules: state, there will be no lies nor stories told on today's message.

Happy birthday everyone 🎉

:happybday:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Friday, February 23, 2024........🎉 🎉
There are 2 members having birthdays today. There are no Active vip-member.gif 's having birthdays today and as the :rules: state, there will be no lies nor stories told on today's message.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Saturday, February 24, 2024.........🎉 🎉

There are 2 members including 1 Active vip-member.gif ......2kDoo...... having a birthday today.

2kDoo if from “s” and has 2266 posts laid down. 2kDoo joined the forum in July of 2012 and was on the pages last Monday at 7:32 am. Have a great day Kevin and coming your way are a couple of virtual wobbly pops compliments of ol’ fernie’s virtual tab. :beer: :beer:

Happy birthday everyone. 🎉

:party2: :happybday: :party2:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Sunday, February 25, 2024.........🎉 🎉
There are 5 members including 1 Active vip-member.gif ......Director...... having a birthday today.

Director is from the Alberta County of Rocky View and has 400 posts laid down. Director joined the forum in October of 2012 and was on pages last Thursday at 7:29 pm. Have a great day Ben and coming your way are a couple of virtual wobbly pops compliments of ol’ fernie. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Monday, February 26, 2024........🎉 🎉
There are 2 members having birthdays today. There are no Active vip-member.gif 's having birthdays today and as the :rules: state, there will be no lies nor stories told on today's message.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Tuesday, February 27, 2024........🎉 🎉
There are 4 members having birthdays today. There are no Active vip-member.gif 's having birthdays today and as the :rules: state, there will be no lies nor stories told on today's message.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Wednesday, February 28, 2024........🎉 🎉
There are 3 members having birthdays today. There are no Active vip-member.gif 's having birthdays today and as the :rules: state, there will be no lies nor stories told on today's message.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Thursday, February 29, 2024................🎉 🎉

In the process of doing my research this morning this came up........
No users match the specified criteria.

That statement tells me that if there are members having birthdays today none of them are disclosing their birthday in the information in the profiles.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Happy 3rd birthday to my bestest friend TJ aka Trashy Junior
Date stamp in the first picture is inaccurate, picture with Kloey (cat) was four years ago on his 2nd birthday
IMG_0564.jpeg
IMG_0692.jpeg
IMG_3561.jpeg
IMG_4023.jpeg
IMG_4276.jpeg
IMG_9716.jpeg
IMG_4023.jpeg
IMG_3562.jpeg
IMG_1814.jpeg
IMG_1144.jpeg

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Friday, March 1, 2024.........🎉 🎉
There are 2 members including 1 Active vip-member.gif ......freeride73...... having a birthday today.

freeride73 has 185 posts laid down and the profile says “outwest” is the location. freeride73 has been a member since March of 2012 and was last seen in November of 2023. Have a great day Blaire and coming your way are a couple virtual wobbly pops compliments of ol’ fernie’s virtual tab.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Saturday, March 2, 2024.........🎉 🎉

There are 6 members including 3 Active vip-member.gif ’s ......Jake jenkins....Turts....Bezzola....Ushkie...... having a birthday today.

Jake jenkins is from Alberta Beach, AB and has 820 posts laid down. Jake jenkins joined the forum in January of 2012 and was last on the pages in January of 2024. Have a great day Jake and coming your way are a couple of virtual wobbly pops compliments of ol’ fernie. :beer: :beer:

Turts hales from Cochrane, AB and has laid down 784 posts since joining the site in October of 2012. Turts was on the pages last Thursday at 10:03 am. Have a great day Brad and coming your way in beautiful downtown Cochrane are a couple of virtual wobbly pops for your enjoyment today compliments of ol’ fernie’s virtual tab. :beer: :beer:

Bezzola calls Edmonton, AB home and has 477 posts to his credit. Bezzola joined the forum join February of 2009 and was on the pages yesterday at 10:06 am. Have a great day Billy and you will also receive a couple of virtual wobbly pops from ol’ fernie’s virtual tab. :beer: :beer:

Ushkie is from Spruce Grove, AB and has 330 posts on the pages of the History book. Ushkie joined the forum in November of 2009 and was last on the pages in June of 2023. Have a great day Cody and look for a couple of virtual wobbly pops today from ol’ fernie’s virtual tab. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Sunday, March 3, 2024.........🎉 🎉

There are 4 members including 2 Active vip-member.gif ’s ......norona....dragonweld28...... having a birthday today.

norona has 2,128 posts laid down and hales from North Vancouver, BC. norona has been an active member since joining in November of 2009 and was on the pages this morning at 5:19 am. Have a great day Dave and coming your way are a couple of virtual wobbly pops compliments of ol’ fernie. :beer: :beer:

dragonweld28 has 1,287 posts laid down and is from Edmonton, AB. dragonweld28 joined the forum in December of 2011 and was on the pages Friday at 12:50 pm. Have a great day Ben and also coming your way are a couple of those famous virtual wobbly pops from ol’ fernie’s virtual tab. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Monday, March 4, 2024.........🎉 🎉

There are 7 members including 3 Active vip-member.gif ’s ......sweld....buckie....PonyboyCurtis...... having a birthday today.

sweld hales from Redwater, AB and has 1,362 posts laid down. sweld joined the forum in December of 2009 and was on the pages this morning at 5;14 am. Enjoy the day sweld. :beer: :beer:

buckie is from Red Deer, AB with 859 posts in the S&M History book. buckie has been a member since December of 2009 and was last on the pages in December of 2023. Have a great day Rick and coming your way are a couple of virtual wobbly pops compliments of ol’ fernie’s virtual tab. :beer: :beer:

PonyboyCurtis calls Fruitvale, BC home and has 194 posts to his credit. PonyboyCurtis joined S&M in August of 2010 and was on the pages yesterday at 7:40 pm. Enjoy the day PonyboyCurtis. :beer: :beer:

Top Bottom