Happy birthday.......

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Tuesday, March 5, 2024.........🎉 🎉

There are 4 members including 3 Active vip-member.gif ’s ......Clode....DV-ENT....Mcstuck...... having a birthday today.

Clode is from BC and has 28,980 posts in the S&M Archives. Clode joined the forum in January of 2012 and was on the pages moments ago. Have a great day Claude and coming your way are a couple of virtual refreshments compliments of ol’ fernie to have with that big piece of birthday cake. :tea:

DV-ENT hales from Prides, AB and Malakwa, BC and has 344 posts laid down. DV-ENT has been a member since February of 2010 and was on the pages last Sunday at 8:54 pm. Have a great day Terry and coming your way are a couple of virtual wobbly pops compliments of ol’ fernie’s virtual tab. :beer: :beer:

Mcstuck is an Alberta dude with 254 posts on the pages of the S&M History book. Mcstuck has been a member since January of 2020 and was on the pages yesterday at 8:46 pm. Enjoy the day Mcstuck. :beer: :beer:

Happy birthday everyone. 🎉

:party2: :happybday: :party2:

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Happy birthday Claude

IMG_9368.jpeg

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for, Wednesday, March 6, 2024................🎉 🎉

In the process of doing my research this morning this came up........
No users match the specified criteria.

That statement tells me that if there are members having birthdays today none of them are disclosing their birthday in the information in the profiles.

Happy birthday everyone 🎉

:happybday:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Thursday, March 7, 2024........🎉 🎉
There is 1 member having a birthday today. There are no Active vip-member.gif 's having birthdays today and as the :rules: state, there will be no lies nor stories told on today's message.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Friday, March 8, 2024.........🎉 🎉

There are 4 members including 1 Active vip-member.gif ......Sessionsdoo...... having a birthday today.

Sessionsdoo is from Kamloops, BC and there are 780 posts on the pages of the S&M History book with his handle. Sessionsdoo joined the forum in February of 2017 and was on the pages minutes ago. Have a great day Carson and coming your way are a couple of virtual wobbly pops compliments of ol’ fernie. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Saturday, March 9, 2024.........🎉 🎉

There are 5 members including 4 Active vip-member.gif ’s ......handyandy....Dragonalain....MoThEr TrUcKeR....dropitbuster...... having a birthday today.

handyandy has 615 posts laid down and hales from Swift Current, SK. handyandy joined the forum in March of 2014 and was on the pages at 6:16 this morning. Have a great day Andrew and coming your way are a couple of virtual wobbly pops compliments of ol’ fernie. :beer: :beer:

Dragonalain is from Saskatoon, SK and has 805 posts on the History book pages. Dragonalain has been a member since April of 2009 and was on the pages this morning at 3:28. Enjoy the day Dragonalain. :beer: :beer:

MoThEr TrUcKeR is an Alberta dude with 363 posts laid down. MoThEr TrUcKeR joined the site in October of 2011 and was last seen in January of 2024.. Enjoy the day MoThEr TrUcKeR. :beer: :beer:

dropitbuster calls Terrace, BC home and has laid down 206 posts on the pages of the S&M Archives. dropitbuster signed up in January of 2011 and was last on the pages in December of 2023. Enjoy the day dropitbuster. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Sunday, March 10, 2024........🎉 🎉
There is 1 member having a birthday today. There are no Active vip-member.gif 's having birthdays today and as the :rules: state, there will be no lies nor stories told on today's message.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Monday, March 11, 2024.........🎉 🎉
There are 5 members including 2 Active vip-member.gif ’s ......beerwolf....banditelectric...... having a birthday today.

beerwolf has 413 posts laid down and is from British Columbia. beerwolf joined the forum in May of 2012 and was on the pages yesterday evening at 8:04. Enjoy the day beerwolf. :beer: :beer:

banditelectric is from Caroline, AB and has 225 posts on the forum pages. banditelectric has been a member since October of 2009 and was last on the pages in February of 2024. Enjoy the day banditelectric. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Tuesday, March 12, 2024.........🎉 🎉
There are 2 members including 1 Active vip-member.gif ......turboetech...... having a birthday today.

turboetech is and Alberta dude with 901 posts appearing on the S&M History book pages. turboetech has been a member since november of 2011 and was on the pages last Saturday at 11:01 pm. Have a great day Jack and coming your way are a couple of virtual wobbly pops compliments of ol’ fernie’s virtual tab. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Wednesday, March 13, 2024........🎉 🎉
There are 4 members having a birthday today. There are no Active vip-member.gif 's having birthdays today and as the :rules: state, there will be no lies nor stories told on today's message.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Thursday, March 14, 2024........🎉 🎉
There are 2 members having a birthday today. There are no Active vip-member.gif 's having birthdays today and as the :rules: state, there will be no lies nor stories told on today's message.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Friday, March 15, 2024.........🎉 🎉

There are 2 members and both are Active vip-member.gif ’s ......FranktheTank....omullinger...... having a birthday today.

FranktheTank is from Regina, SK and British Columbia. FranktheTank has laid down 624 posts, became a member in December of 2010, and was on the pages this morning at 4:49 am. Have a great day Elijah and coming your way are a couple of virtual wobbly pops compliments of ol’ fernie’s virtual tab. :beer: :beer:

omullinger has 505 posts on the pages of the S&M History book and is from Stony Plain, AB. omullinger joined the forum in December of 2011 and was last seen in July of 2023. Have a great day Owen. Also, coming your way are a couple of virtual wobbly pops compliments of ol’ fernie. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Saturday, March 16, 2024.........🎉 🎉
There are 2 members including 1 Active vip-member.gif ......250mark1...... having a birthday today.

250mark1 hales from Blackfalds, AB and has 1240 posts on the pages of the S&M Archives. 250mark1 joined the forum in December of 2007 was on the pages yesterday at 7:19 pm. Have a great day Mark and coming your way are a couple of virtual wobbly pops compliments of ol’ fernie’s virtual tab. :beer: :beer:

Top Bottom