Happy birthday.......

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Sunday, March 17, 2024.........🎉 🎉
There are 2 members including 1 Active vip-member.gif ......lexy...... having a birthday today.

lexy is from Blue River, BC and has 4,395 messages on the pages of the S&M History book. lexy has been a member since February of 2007 and was on the pages last Thursday at 9:54 am. Have a great day lexy and coming your way are a couple of virtual wobbly pops compliments of ol’ fernie. :beer: :beer:

Happy birthday everyone. 🎉

:party2: :happybday: :party2:

Last edited:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Monday, March 18, 2024................🎉 🎉

In the process of doing my research this morning this came up........
No users match the specified criteria.

That statement tells me that if there are members having birthdays today none of them are disclosing their birthday in the information in the profiles.

Happy birthday everyone 🎉

:happybday:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Tuesday, March 19, 2024.........🎉 🎉
There are 3 members including 1 Active vip-member.gif ......Justinvr81...... having a birthday today.

Justinvr81 is from Tumbler Ridge, BC and has 229 messages on the pages of the S&M History book. Justinvr81 has been a member since January of 2014 and was on the pages last Sunday at 8:54 am. Enjoy the day Justinvr81. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Wednesday, March 20, 2024.........🎉 🎉
There is 1 Active vip-member.gif ......rsaruk...... having a birthday today.

rsaruk hales from Stony Plain, AB and has 357 messages on the pages of the S&M Archives. rsaruk joined the forum in July of 2009 was last seen in May of 2023. Enjoy the day rsaruk. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Thursday, March 21, 2024.........🎉 🎉
There are 3 members including 1 Active vip-member.gif ......Bunn...... having a birthday today.

Bunn is from Calgary, AB and has 319 posts laid down. Bunn has been a member since November of 2007 and was on the pages yesterday at 8:14 pm. Enjoy the day Bunn. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Friday, March 22, 2024........🎉 🎉
There is 1 member having a birthday today. There are no Active vip-member.gif 's having birthdays today and as the :rules: state, there will be no lies nor stories told on today's message.

Happy birthday everyone 🎉

:happybday:

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Happy Birthday Doug

1711208182071.png

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Did I ever get beat to the birthday wishes today (y)(y)

Birthday wishes for Saturday, March 23, 2024.........🎉 🎉
There are 3 members including 2 Active vip-member.gif ’s ......Trashy....FatGuy...... having a birthday today.

Trashy is now from Ft. MacLeod, AB and has 130,431 messages laid down since becoming a member in November of 2008. Trashy was appointed a Moderator years ago and is the most active of the Moderator crew. Trashy is famous for the “Beer and Babes” thread and a few other things on the site. Trashy was on the site minutes ago. Have a great day Doug and coming your way are a couple of virtual wobbly pops from ol’ fernie’s virtual tab at the Barley Station, here in beautiful downtown Salmon Arm. :beer: :beer:

FatGuy has 515 posts laid down and is from “the CN shack along the tracks by Allen Creek”. FatGuy has been a member since August of 2009 and was on the pages yesterday at 8:53 am. Have a great day Kelly and coming your way today will be a couple of virtual wobbly pops compliments of ol’ fernie. :beer: :beer:

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Did I ever get beat to the birthday wishes today (y)(y)

Birthday wishes for Saturday, March 23, 2024.........🎉 🎉
There are 3 members including 2 Active vip-member.gif ’s ......Trashy....FatGuy...... having a birthday today.

Trashy is now from Ft. MacLeod, AB and has 130,431 messages laid down since becoming a member in November of 2008. Trashy was appointed a Moderator years ago and is the most active of the Moderator crew. Trashy is famous for the “Beer and Babes” thread and a few other things on the site. Trashy was on the site minutes ago. Have a great day Doug and coming your way are a couple of virtual wobbly pops from ol’ fernie’s virtual tab at the Barley Station, here in beautiful downtown Salmon Arm. :beer: :beer:

FatGuy has 515 posts laid down and is from “the CN shack along the tracks by Allen Creek”. FatGuy has been a member since August of 2009 and was on the pages yesterday at 8:53 am. Have a great day Kelly and coming your way today will be a couple of virtual wobbly pops compliments of ol’ fernie. :beer: :beer:

Thank you Doug

Top Bottom