Happy birthday.......

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Wednesday, January 24, 2024........🎉 🎉
There are 3 members having birthdays today. There are no Active vip-member.gif 's having birthdays today and as the :rules: state, there will be no lies nor stories told on today's message.

Happy birthday everyone 🎉

:happybday:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Thursday, January 25, 2024.........🎉 🎉
There are 3 members including 1 Active vip-member.gif ......ttpowersports...... having a birthday today.

ttpowersports is from Bonnyville, AB and has 2,384 posts in the S&M Archives. ttpowersports joined the forum in December of 2008 and was last on the pages in December of 2023. Have a great day Terry and coming your way are a couple of virtual wobbly pops compliments of ol’ fernie. :beer: :beer:

Happy birthday everyone. 🎉

:party2: :happybday: :party2:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Friday, January 26, 2024.........🎉 🎉
There is 1 member and that member is an Active vip-member.gif ......Jsymes...... who is having a birthday today.

Jsymes is an Alberta dude with 236 posts in the S&M History book. Jsymes joined the forum in January of 2014 and was last seen in April of 2023. Have a great day Justin and coming your way today are a couple of virtual wobbly pops compliments of ol’ fernie’s virtual tab.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Saturday, January 27, 2024........🎉 🎉
There is 1 member having a birthday today. There are no Active vip-member.gif 's having birthdays today and as the :rules: state, there will be no lies nor stories told on today's message.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score

Birthday wishes for Sunday, January 28, 2024.........🎉 🎉
There are 2 members having birthdays today and those members are Active vip-member.gif ’s ......RJP....teamgreen......

teamgreen hales from Airdrie, AB and has 2,080 posts laid down. teamgreen has been a member since March of 2007 and was last on the pages in October of 2023. Enjoy the day teamgreen. :beer: :beer:

RJP is from Montana and has 218 posts laid down. RJP joined the site November of 2016 and on the yesterday at 5:29 pm. Enjoy the day RJP. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Monday, January 29, 2024.........🎉 🎉
There are 3 members having birthdays today and 1 member is an Active vip-member.gif ......dlg27......

dlg27 hales from Saskatoon, SK and has 171 posts in the S&M Archives. dlg27 joined the forum in October of 2008 and was last seen in March of 2023. Enjoy the day dlg27. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Tuesday, January 30, 2024........🎉 🎉
There are 2 members having birthdays today. There are no Active vip-member.gif 's having birthdays today and as the :rules: state, there will be no lies nor stories told on today's message.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Wednesday, January 31, 2024........🎉 🎉
There are 3 members having birthdays today. There are no Active vip-member.gif 's having birthdays today and as the :rules: state, there will be no lies nor stories told on today's message.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Thursday, February 1, 2024.........🎉 🎉
There are 7 members including 1 Active vip-member.gif ......gm3d...... having a birthday today.

gm3d is from Fort Saskatchewan, AB and has 211 posts laid down. gm3d joined the forum in October of 2008 and was last seen in September of 2023. Enjoy the day gm3d. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Friday, February 2, 2024.........🎉 🎉
There are 8 members including 2 Active vip-member.gif ’s ......slamnek....Cableguy...... having a birthday today.

slamnek hales from Kitscoty, AB and has 2,826 posts in the S&M History book. slamnek joined the forum in November of 2006 and was on the pages in January of 2024. Enjoy the day slamnek. :beer: :beer:

Cableguy is from the Okanagan in British Columbia with 1,922 posts in the S&M History book. Cableguy has been a member since December of 2014 and was on the pages this morning at 6:58. Have a great day Greg and coming your way today are a couple of virtual wobbly pops compliments of ol’ fernie’s virtual tab. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Saturday, February 3, 2024........🎉 🎉
There is 1 member having a birthday today. There are no Active vip-member.gif 's having birthdays today and as the :rules: state, there will be no lies nor stories told on today's message.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Sunday, February 4, 2024.........🎉 🎉
There are 4 members including 1 Active vip-member.gif ......Bogger...... having a birthday today.

Bogger is from Eastern Canada, Down by the Bay according to his profile. Bogger has 24,413 posts laid down, joined the forum in February of 2007, and was on the pages in January of 2024. Have great day Ian and coming your way are a couple of virtual wobbly pops compliments of ol’ fernie’s virtual tab. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Monday, February 5, 2024.........🎉 🎉
There are 5 members including 2 Active vip-member.gif ’s ......Turblue....Summitizer...... having a birthday today.

Turblue is a southern Alberta dude with 1,273 posts in the S&M Archives. Turblue has been a member since September of 2008 and was on the pages 10 minutes ago. Have a great day Shawn and coming your way are a couple of virtual wobbly pops compliments of ol’ fernie’s virtual tab. :beer: :beer:

Summitizer is from Hinterland and has 153 posts laid down. Summitizer joined in December of 2009 and was on the pages yesterday at 7:28 pm. Enjoy the day Summitizer. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Tuesday, February 6, 2024.........🎉 🎉
There are 5 members including 2 Active vip-member.gif ’s ......AkNomad....Andrew.renegade1000...... having a birthday today.

AkNomad is from Alaska and has 1,536 posts laid down. Aknomad joined the forum in February of 2010 and was on the pages yesterday at 4:44 pm. Enjoy the day AkNomad. :beer: :beer:

Andrew.renegade1000 hales from Ardrossan, AB and has 290 posts on the pages of the S&M History book. Andrew.renegade1000 has been a member since March of 2012 and was last seen in October of 2023. Have a great day Andrew and coming your way are a couple of virtual wobbly pops compliments of ol’ fernie’s virtual tab. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Wednesday, February 7, 2024.........🎉 🎉
There are 5 members including 2 Active vip-member.gif ’s ......TROLLCAT....E-Zmoke...... having a birthday today.

TROLLCAT is from Desert Lake, bC and has 68,875 posts on the pages of the S&M History book. TROLLCAT has been member of this fine forum since November of 2010 and was on the pages minutes go. Have a great day day Troy and coming your way are a couple of bottles of sparkling Perrier water compliments of ol’ fernie’s virtual tab. Unknown-4.jpeg Unknown-4.jpeg

E-Zmoke hales from BC and has 1,515 posts laid down. E-Zmoke joined the forum in October of 2008 and was on the pages yesterday at 2:44 pm. Have a great day Eric and coming your way today are a couple of virtual wobbly pops compliments of ol’ fernie’s virtual tab. :beer: :beer:

Top Bottom