Guzoo Farm

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just to let all ya know something.... all u tree huggers out there have allways bothered lynn and his family [ guzoo ] ... just like u bug dougs zoo in innisfail. same thing.....

i went to school with one of his son's and................. just about was my 2nd home............. and now that theres more fuggin tree thumpers out there is way worse............

if u want to have an oppion about it go to see for yourself and then decide.... go talk to lynn.....

if i could recall my password in face book all them tree thumpers would be getin a ear full.............................
only now it's even worse with social media!!!!!!!!! can spread facts OR RUMORS/FALSE info really fast!!!!!!!!!

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
only now it's even worse with social media!!!!!!!!! can spread facts OR RUMORS/FALSE info really fast!!!!!!!!!

i agree the internet and tech is real gay for that and worse by the day....

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It is possible to beat into submisson though...

i dunno we have been trying with bogger for a lonngggg time now and he still will not submit.:eek:

i think we got close a couple times with a couple beers but then he just passed out.:eek::d

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
i agree the internet and tech is real gay for that and worse by the day....

I heard a great reference that really got me thinking about how far social media has come and how quickly...

Im sure almost everyone of us here remembers when Charles and Dianna got married? How did we view/watch it and how did we get our info then?? For us in Canada, most of us watched it on CTV as they carried it live...People took days off, stayed home, or heaven forbid 'taped' it....lots on BETA lol

No Blackberries, No Facebook, No twitter, No Text messages, Internet was in its infancy, but most people if they had computers did not have internet...

Doesnt seem that long ago, but look at the changes since then...

what_next

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I heard a great reference that really got me thinking about how far social media has come and how quickly...

Im sure almost everyone of us here remembers when Charles and Dianna got married? How did we view/watch it and how did we get our info then?? For us in Canada, most of us watched it on CTV as they carried it live...People took days off, stayed home, or heaven forbid 'taped' it....lots on BETA lol

No Blackberries, No Facebook, No twitter, No Text messages, Internet was in its infancy, but most people if they had computers did not have internet...

Doesnt seem that long ago, but look at the changes since then...
what a waste of a sick day
besides stealing our hard earned tax dollars, what has the royal family done for us......

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
get a kick out of people expressing there opinion, usually some one elses, some greenpeace clown who doctors photos {but not this time}, sends them a pic and they get all righteous, and want to save the world. looks like he caught a few do gooders on here as well. if they spent half as much effort in there community the world would be a better place.

cat girl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow I can't believe this made S&M. When I saw it on fb I could not believe the $hit being spewed. Gazoo is ran by a working farming family and I am not sure who said the farms should be super clean bit but let me tell you that with the winds we have had in the last few weeks there is crazy ch!t all over the place..really most people that are NOT land owners are the ones leaving that crap laying around. I must agree with all that have said If you haven't been there..WHY FOLLOW blindly some asshat spewing words??? Seriously instead of jumping on a band wagon that you have zero knowledge of ..go to gazoo THEN form your opinion! Every year these people (very nice people I must add) are hounded by nonsense. Do the stories of saving animals ever make fb or the news? How about how when they had a cat (not an AC cat or a lil tiny fluff ball cat) in their home that they lived in so this cat lived...that is right..they love their animals. I am glad they stand up to the morons yearly..I think I would have said F..K it and packer up long ago.

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
Too good not to post...Thanks Cat Girl

That's Life March 30, 2011

Wednesday, 30 March 2011 09:27 Timothy J. Shearlaw

I've only known Lynn Gustafson for about 40 years so I don't think of myself as an expert on the man, his family or his Guzoo Animal Farm. It seems I have to rely on Facebook activists and city media to keep informed on his dealings and the health and welfare of all God's creatures, big and small.

My visits to the Gustafson farm have always been pleasant and always informative. Lynn is always quick to share his knowledge when it comes to his beloved animals. I use "beloved" because Lynn and his family are compassionate about all living things. Oh, I admit I think I recall Lynn swatting a mosquito once but that doesn't count, does it?

Around this time of year we can count on three things - taxes, the arrival of spring and a whole lot of short-sighted activists focussed on shutting down the Guzoo Animal Farm.

It's Zoo License Renewal time, once again, and it amazes me each and every time on how much media attention Guzoo gets.

Each year, thousands of people visit Guzoo, a working farm with real animals and no false fronts. Yes, it's true, carnivores eat meat. Road kill is often transported to Guzoo to be consumed by the carnivores. It's probably not everyone's choice to have their children watch a lion eat a dead deer but that's how lions survive.

The comment book at Guzoo is filled with honest reactions. Time and time again you will see, "We love this place and the hands-on approach we were allowed with the animals". That doesn't mean you can stick your head in the lion's mouth and not have it bitten off. You'll also see comments about those who are bringing their children to Guzoo because their parents brought them when they were kids. You see, the Guzoo Animal Farm has been operating for over 20 years.

It simply amazes me that the authorities find Guzoo to be in compliance with their licensing requirements while all of these armchair critics find so many faults.

I received an email from someone on Monday, March 28. The author writes about horrible conditions, poorly treated animals and says that seven out of 10 people on her personal  Facebook have reposted the link with negative comments toward Guzoo and often Three Hills itself. I suggest these geeks push back from their keyboards and volunteer at a petting zoo or animal shelter. You see, Guzoo is an animal shelter and a recovery centre for all kinds of animals. I refer to Heather Pliva's letter where Lynn and a county officer arrived at a scene to save eight abandoned roosters. Lynn called Heather later and reported that the roosters had been treated poorly for some time and their combs were frozen off. Lynn found a home for them in his barn. They were quite happy, warm, fed and watered. I don't know how to gauge the happiness of a rooster, but I'm sure Lynn does.

An activist photographer, posing as a tourist, would not know the background. He would simply take a damaging photo and fire it off into cyberspace, leaving many Facebook subscribers with the assumption that Guzoo was guilty of abuse instead of the true caring that went into saving these birds.

You know, most of us are taught not to jump to conclusions and not to judge. We're also taught to be caring and accountable.

It's such a shame that modern technology, designed for the good of mankind, is used by so many to destroy what others have worked so hard to achieve.

And - newsflash - the activists leading today's mudslinging against Guzoo will move on to destroy someone else's character, say Liberal Leader Michael Ignatieff or Prime Minister Stephen Harper. There's just so much and so many to destroy.

That's Life.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
x2 catgirl........... good on ya for finding the three hills paper clips...

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh just an f.y.i on y i can't recall my face book password....

cause of chit like this................ i will never go back in....

i wanted to so i could give them azzholes a piece of my mind.......

Top Bottom