Guzoo Farm

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
Nope as stated in my first or second comment!! So ur saying if I was to go there I would want to burn it down too.........

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Not at all, I stand by my previous comment that I 'personally' feel that in order to have a 'valid' opionion you should visit first...

Otherwise dont talk about the zoo, talk about the pictures that you saw...And yes, they are 2 different things in my mind...

Im sure if I staged pics at anyones house that has pets or any farm in the province, staged right and AT THE PERFECT TIME, I could make them look just as bad...

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not at all, I stand by my previous comment that I 'personally' feel that in order to have a 'valid' opionion you should visit first...

Otherwise dont talk about the zoo, talk about the pictures that you saw...And yes, they are 2 different things in my mind...

Im sure if I staged pics at anyones house that has pets or any farm in the province, staged right and AT THE PERFECT TIME, I could make them look just as bad...

so im thinking if someone came in my yard right after all the snow is gone and seen the state of how my yard looks after the dogs (4) have used it since nov 16 as their outhouse im sure you could make a point i shouldnt have dogs as well .... you can make anything look bad if the conditions are right

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
so im thinking if someone came in my yard right after all the snow is gone and seen the state of how my yard looks after the dogs (4) have used it since nov 16 as their outhouse im sure you could make a point i shouldnt have dogs as well .... you can make anything look bad if the conditions are right

Exactly my point...

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dunno...some of those pics look pretty bad. I understand timing is key, but this would for sure justify a follow up by local animal rights. Looks like they could use some help around there for sure. Just my opinion.

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
===== QUOTE mudd kitty ====

Nope as stated in my first or second comment!! So ur saying if I was to go there I would want to burn it down too.........

Posted from my BlackBerry using http://www.BerryBlab.com

===== /QUOTE ====

I apologize! Yes I am strictly basing my opinion on the pictures posted. I have never been there. And my yard is pretty chitty right now too. I understand that peeps try and make things look worse then what they are. But spring time is no excuse for the garbage "portrayed" in those photos. And like I also said previously if they are fake then the photographer is a douche and needs to get a life!

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Aaaand! If peeps on here that live on a farm or in the city can look out their window and say "hey those pics aren't bad u should see my yard" my advise to u would be "Get the fawk off snowandmud and go clean something"

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dunno...some of those pics look pretty bad. I understand timing is key, but this would for sure justify a follow up by local animal rights. Looks like they could use some help around there for sure. Just my opinion.
SPCA was there the next day after the story aired...no violations, just wanted a couple animals looked at by a vet for some minor stuff

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
SPCA was there the next day after the story aired...no violations, just wanted a couple animals looked at by a vet for some minor stuff

Perfect. That's really all you can ask

koby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

yep - there was a kitty that was muddy and they wanted it's gazoo checked for cooters.

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL Muddy kittys are bad......cooters are good I dont know what u guys want to do with ur gazoo but sounds kinda fawked

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
From the looks of this thread, the only thing harmed was a kitty's cooter.....musta got some mud in there and got real abrasive! :alol2:

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Allright...lets find the next bandwagon to jump on....information NOT required, rumor, speculation and a FB page will suffice...
fat guys are the bestest people in the world and will live longer than all the skinny fhawks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just to let all ya know something.... all u tree huggers out there have allways bothered lynn and his family [ guzoo ] ... just like u bug dougs zoo in innisfail. same thing.....

i went to school with one of his son's and................. just about was my 2nd home............. and now that theres more fuggin tree thumpers out there is way worse............

if u want to have an oppion about it go to see for yourself and then decide.... go talk to lynn.....

if i could recall my password in face book all them tree thumpers would be getin a ear full.............................

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
just to let all ya know something.... all u tree huggers out there have allways bothered lynn and his family [ guzoo ] ... just like u bug dougs zoo in innisfail. same thing.....

i went to school with one of his son's and................. just about was my 2nd home............. and now that theres more fuggin tree thumpers out there is way worse............

if u want to have an oppion about it go to see for yourself and then decide.... go talk to lynn.....

Thats what Ive been sayin...over, and over, and over....

Top Bottom