Guzoo Farm

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They shouldn't have the food still in bags.........ever!. And some of those shelters are pretty fawked up. Yes at least they have a crappy ass trailer park style shelter but its pretty shabby and run down. I would say they maybe need some help in ol' fix er up dept.

And no I have never been to this farm like wanna be zoo and probably never will.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

how do you propose they get it to the farm(zoo). road kill etc, gets dropped off from a county truck, i'm sure a lion will eat a deer in a day or so. what are they to do. i'm sure the operation doesn't make wads of money, thus lack storage facilities.
i think all the do gooders out there need a kick to the cooter, or your kids will never see any live animals, won't that be nice. i think his animals are well cared for, maybe just not big city style.

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
===== QUOTE mudd kitty ====

They shouldn't have the food still in bags.........ever!. And some of those shelters are pretty fawked up. Yes at least they have a crappy ass trailer park style shelter but its pretty shabby and run down. I would say they maybe need some help in ol' fix er up dept.

And no I have never been to this farm like wanna be zoo and probably never will.

Posted from my BlackBerry using http://www.BerryBlab.com

===== /QUOTE ====

how do you propose they get it to the farm(zoo). road kill etc, gets dropped off from a county truck, i'm sure a lion will eat a deer in a day or so. what are they to do. i'm sure the operation doesn't make wads of money, thus lack storage facilities.
i think all the do gooders out there need a kick to the cooter, or your kids will never see any live animals, won't that be nice. i think his animals are well cared for, maybe just not big city style.

K there was fruit and food other then the fawking road kill in bags buddy!! Do u have an excuse for that as well?? I'm not talking about the road kill! Feed the road kill to the tiger or bear great! What about the oranges in the bags and all the garbage around?? I'm sure they have all best intentions for these animals but if u don't have the staff or resources then they are doing more harm then good!

I personally still cut up all my plastics and orange bags and other chit that animals could eat and fish get stuck in that would be harmful! This so called zoo has them lying in animals pens full of food still??

And any SOB that's brave enough to come "kick me in the cooter" bring it!! Ill meet u at the playground after school...

Really now its a disgrace and I'm not tlking about the mud or chit all over that's what comes with animals. But the shabby fricken housing they have there my 10 yo step daughter could do a better patch job then what I saw!!! That's just not acceptable for the weather us northern canadians, our pets and other animals have to with stand!!

Annnnd wouldn't u say that these farm wannabe zoo keepers would be in the "do gooder" stereotype that need the so called kick to the cooter??? Isn't that why they are running their so called zoo because they just want to do good for these animals?? Once again if u don't have the $$$$ available that would be necessary for running such an operation then why the fawk are they doing it??

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
K there was fruit and food other then the fawking road kill in bags buddy!! Do u have an excuse for that as well?? I'm not talking about the road kill! Feed the road kill to the tiger or bear great! What about the oranges in the bags and all the garbage around?? I'm sure they have all best intentions for these animals but if u don't have the staff or resources then they are doing more harm then good!

I personally still cut up all my plastics and orange bags and other chit that animals could eat and fish get stuck in that would be harmful! This so called zoo has them lying in animals pens full of food still??

And any SOB that's brave enough to come "kick me in the cooter" bring it!! Ill meet u at the playground after school...

Really now its a disgrace and I'm not tlking about the mud or chit all over that's what comes with animals. But the shabby fricken housing they have there my 10 yo step daughter could do a better patch job then what I saw!!! That's just not acceptable for the weather us northern canadians, our pets and other animals have to with stand!!

Annnnd wouldn't u say that these farm wannabe zoo keepers would be in the "do gooder" stereotype that need the so called kick to the cooter??? Isn't that why they are running their so called zoo because they just want to do good for these animals?? Once again if u don't have the $$$$ available that would be necessary for running such an operation then why the fawk are they doing it??

whats a cooter:d:d:d

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Never been therefore i cannot comment. Do like the peeps on FB giving him death threats and they've never been there either. Some people are morons.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Once again if u don't have the $$$$ available that would be necessary for running such an operation then why the fawk are they doing it??

Because you or me aren't doing it.

I've been there. It's kinda neat....it's like an Alberta farm, but with different animals. Last time I went to the Calgary Zoo I went away disgusted. Those poor animals are NOT happy.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the guy spends his money on all the hoops that the do gooders keep throwing at him. this clown that took the pics is known for doctoring his pics. and you seem to be falling for his bs. you ever see plastic, bailing twine around a farm, usualy all over. this green peace clown has an agenda to fulfill. and looks like you are blindly following along. maybe get on a boat and go save some whales or help the poor native peeps out of the ditch on a saturday morning around N AB.

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yah maybe I should go there! But no I grew up on a farm and have many many relatives and friends who are farmers!! And no they never have bale wire and garbage lying around like what's portrayed in those pictures. If they are fake then that guy needs to get a life!! If they are real then they need to step up the time and energy they are putting into cleaning and fixing!

I mean it doesn't cost anything but time to take the oranges out of the netted bags I do it for my kids all the time. As well they need a better maintenance man for repairs! Once again if they are fake then the guy making them is a douche!!

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the guy spends his money on all the hoops that the do gooders keep throwing at him. this clown that took the pics is known for doctoring his pics. and you seem to be falling for his bs. you ever see plastic, bailing twine around a farm, usualy all over. this green peace clown has an agenda to fulfill. and looks like you are blindly following along. maybe get on a boat and go save some whales or help the poor native peeps out of the ditch on a saturday morning around N AB.

And I do help the drunken bum indians that are drunk on the highway sleeping or falling down! I pay my taxes!! Hahahha as for the rest blindly and seeing pictures are 2 different things whether they are doctored or not is still to be determined......... But if u have friends that have garbage lying around their farms like that maybe u should do more and help them out cause they are obviously lazy or don't give a chit.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't forget, as the Guzoo owner said, springtime on ANY farm is a mess. Anything dropped or lost in the snow over the last 5 months all appears within 2 or 3 weeks. There are NO clean animal farms in the spring....

shan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i am not saying this is right or wrong and i have never been there. but i did take a quick scan through the pictures and i am confused. if this was posted from a guy that went there last week, then how come some pictures are dated from 2008 and 2009 and there is sunshine and grass showing? maybe i am just missing something :confused:

shan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't forget, as the Guzoo owner said, springtime on ANY farm is a mess. Anything dropped or lost in the snow over the last 5 months all appears within 2 or 3 weeks. There are NO clean animal farms in the spring....

spring time cleaning up the back yard after 2 dogs is not nice either :rant: :nono:

koby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And I do help the drunken bum indians that are drunk on the highway sleeping or falling down! I pay my taxes!! Hahahha as for the rest blindly and seeing pictures are 2 different things whether they are doctored or not is still to be determined......... But if u have friends that have garbage lying around their farms like that maybe u should do more and help them out cause they are obviously lazy or don't give a chit.

i have nothing to say !

Last edited:

modmanmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was there a couple times in the last few years. Its nothing awesome but it is pretty cool some of the animals they have. I've worked on a dairy farm and this zoo is no dirtier then any other farm. They were all well fed I could tell that for sure. and the conditions werent bad at all. it was a pretty cool experince for my son. he loved it there.

Unless you have been there! STFU your only typing to see yourself type!

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wow i heard this fb chit as well everybody jumping on this guy. like it has been said if you haven't been there stfu and gtfo. i have never been there. but if you look at this "photographers" profile he is known for doctoring pics etc, these pics could have been taken from a mile away as well who knows.
as for the qaulity of the shelters have you ever been to mexico, they are still better than what the country folk live in there. are the animals starving? doesnt look like it. i grew up on grandpas farm and have many farm/ranching friends if there is no twine/busted boards laying around here and there on the yard it isnt a real farm sorry kitty. its just one of those things
maybe this guy should come take a look at the horses down the road from my place, owner was starving them, had feed but no tractor was her excuse, spca stepped in and took over about three weeks ago, out of 17 horses originally there is only 12 left, they fed these horses about three days after they took over, and as of this am they have not had feed since thursday, not bad for a animal protection agency i guess its only 12 animals 1 bale every 2 weeks should be good heh? the neighbors had been feedingthem for a week before the spca jumped in but we were told to leave it alone now as we would be interfereing with their investigation now.

maybe we should clean up our own backyards before we worry about everybody elses. just sayin
matthew 7:3 why do you say to your friend look at the spec in your eye when you cannot see past the plank in your own.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I've not been, so I can't say one way or another.....

As for the horses Magnet... get them some food investigation or not...I gots bales at the house, no tractor but I've become pretty handy with the truck & slings....

My 3 horses put down a 1500lb bale in 14-21 days....

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've not been, so I can't say one way or another.....

As for the horses Magnet... get them some food investigation or not...I gots bales at the house, no tractor but I've become pretty handy with the truck & slings....

My 3 horses put down a 1500lb bale in 14-21 days....

yeh our neighbor says they fed them today now. but it just about seems worse since spca took over.

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The peeps on FB were completely out of hand! I'm not saying go burn the guys place down! I'm just saying that the place is a mess and obviously needs more help! I will absolutely under no circumstances stfu or gtfo! I have every right to my opinion. I am raised 100% farm girl! Hard working, self respecting farm girl! And if that's always ur answer when someone disagrees with ur stance on a subject then you've got allot to learn!

Yes Shan dog chit in the spring sucks!! I'm about to embark on that task myself

As well as farm animal corrals and enclosures come mucky chitty spring but that's the price u pay for having animals.

Nut up or shut up!
In other words Cleanup or shut down.........

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
The peeps on FB were completely out of hand! I'm not saying go burn the guys place down! I'm just saying that the place is a mess and obviously needs more help! I will absolutely under no circumstances stfu or gtfo! I have every right to my opinion. I am raised 100% farm girl! Hard working, self respecting farm girl! And if that's always ur answer when someone disagrees with ur stance on a subject then you've got allot to learn!

As well as farm animal corrals and enclosures come mucky chitty spring but that's the price u pay for having animals.

Nut up or shut up!

So, you havent been there....

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
===== QUOTE mudd kitty ====

Nut up or shut up!

Posted from my BlackBerry using http://www.BerryBlab.com

===== /QUOTE ====

So, you havent been there....

Nope as stated in my first or second comment!! So ur saying if I was to go there I would want to burn it down too.........

Top Bottom