guy fined in rocky $20,000

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
every single person here on this site had done the creek wash at some time or another.. If they say they havent theyre full of poop.I have a 12V bilge pump i carry and a hose to wash off with if i need it

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
every single person here on this site had done the creek wash at some time or another.. If they say they havent theyre full of poop.I have a 12V bilge pump i carry and a hose to wash off with if i need it

Not everyone

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

yes probably have, just never posted it for everyone to see. lol. i'm thinking changes are coming.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've parked in the Peace to clean out my rad....does this law apply to all waterways or was this one in Rocky a protected waterway or something?

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nope, don't own a quad never will. I prefer to use my legs than my thumb to access the backcountry in the summer. guys like this are the reason recreation areas are at risk, I hope he gets the max penalty.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All waterways....even the dirty Peace.
lol...you know it well. doesn't even look like water until late august....if it hasn't rained. sitting in an aluminum jet boat engine off and drifting down the river in june or july, it sounds like bacon frying from all the silt hitting the hull in the current.

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
nope, don't own a quad never will. I prefer to use my legs than my thumb to access the backcountry in the summer. guys like this are the reason recreation areas are at risk, I hope he gets the max penalty.

Agree. Same as the jerks that ride catamount before it opens or riding out of bounds at other sled areas

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
or go to the middle of nowhere and no probs ...

or ... don't post it on the net eh ???

i agree, only now with everyone having a camera and recording , you still may be in hot water.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sorry i was not interested in if he should be hung or not, just what was the outcome.

let he who has never sinned throw the first stone!

i just hate the friggin holier than though crowd, go get a friggin life.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

your sounding a little like jimmy baker/tammy faye. billy graham, etc. the guy need to shake his head allright, and will be a wake up call for others doing the same type of thing.
i know i heard that was the fine in maclean creek for being in the bow river, pretty much changed how i ride.

Last edited:

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Wow, some of you guys sure are ruthless! I'm not offended by them cracking down, but $250k seems a little excessive to me. Maybe if the penalties were that stiff for rape....

I agree. It's a bit steep of a fine. Considering murder or other deadly actions get a slap on the wrist

But sure is a wake up call for sure

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree. It's a bit steep of a fine. Considering murder or other deadly actions get a slap on the wrist

But sure is a wake up call for sure

those fines are the max, usually set for industrial, commercial interests. With a lawyer fines would likely be in the $500 to $1000 range, but with a years worth of on video violations who knows.

Top Bottom