Guides in Revelstoke

lanark_lad

Reaction score
A group of us from ontario are heading to glacier house for a couple days riding on Jan 31/Feb 1st. I'd like to stick around and ride another 1 or 2 days (either 2nd only or 3rd/4th) but can't seem to find a guide. All the guides at glacier house are booked that week (and the previous week). This is my 2nd trip to the mountains (1st to revy) and i just don't feel right going out without a guide. I can rent a sled/snowbike and avy gear for those days but just cant find anyone to take me out. I don't know if i need a guide or just a local with some patience but either way, i'm happy to pay (although not $300+ per day). Anyone have any suggestions or know of anyone that does guiding/east coaster babysitting? I'd probably be renting a snowbike for at least 1 of the days so i'd be happy playing in some trees but really almost terrain/conditions are fine. I ride off trail in ontario/quebec so im comfortable in deep snow (ya, i know its not the same lol). I'm 36 so i have some experience riding and will not be doing anything crazy (im on a rented sled after all). PM me for more info.

brucescotland

Reaction score
If you can't find someone I'd say just go up and hang out at the cabin and see if you can find anyone to tag along with, that's what I did on my final two days and people were great! I did help dig them out a few times but that's the fun of it!

WinterKing

Reaction score
If you can't find someone I'd say just go up and hang out at the cabin and see if you can find anyone to tag along with, that's what I did on my final two days and people were great! I did help dig them out a few times but that's the fun of it!

Call Mark Shaede 250-837-1100
he is a Ausome Guide !!
Mainly guides Boulder Mt.

lanark_lad

Reaction score
thanks everyone, thats great info, i really appreciate it. Now for the hard part, clearing it with the wife haha

Top Bottom