guide for eagle pass on 1st january

eClKaNdY

Reaction score
i'm looking for sombedy knowing the area of eagle pass who want to ride with 3 of us. we been to eagle pass today and we hook up with somebody with a good knowing and we want to go again but this area it's to hard for find the way by myself...

Adrenaline Addiction

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i'm looking for sombedy knowing the area of eagle pass who want to ride with 3 of us. we been to eagle pass today and we hook up with somebody with a good knowing and we want to go again but this area it's to hard for find the way by myself...

You could give Eagle Valley Lodge a call in Sicamous, I'm sure Rene would show you around. 250-836-2860

Duke

eClKaNdY

Reaction score
crazy dave i appreciate but i'm leaving on the 2 january and i already ride owls head twice this week ... i try to call rene a few time but i'm not able to reach him:( i know he told me he is really busy so will se later on the season with him... worst scenario i just hook up with somebody at parking lot i did that monday and we get lucky the guys really know the area but he can't ride friday so i find out somebody :p

MtnMaster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anywhere the snow is deep, and the hills are steep
crazy dave i appreciate but i'm leaving on the 2 january and i already ride owls head twice this week ... i try to call rene a few time but i'm not able to reach him:( i know he told me he is really busy so will se later on the season with him... worst scenario i just hook up with somebody at parking lot i did that monday and we get lucky the guys really know the area but he can't ride friday so i find out somebody :p

You sure did get lucky didn't you..... I was your guide that day:d

Top Bottom