GRANDE PRARIE - Anyone work on sleds "skidoo" in particular? (not dealer fk sakes)

Dynamo^Joe

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
GRANDE PRARIE - Anyone work on sleds "skidoo" in particular? (not dealer fk sakes)

I have a customer who I think has got jerked around by a local shop and fked up the pinweight (did not add any) and had to bring the sled back to the shop to check it and now i think they added too much. He's working out of town a lot so does not have the means to get to work on the sled himself. I almost want to tell him to go back to stock because he can't change the pinweight himself.

Anyhoo...the guy is from GP and its a 174 and is there any one who works on Dooey's on the side that could look at his sled so I can have some competency of the parts being installed correctly? Im going to ask him to look at the secondary to see if the put the swivel washer in the new helix.

hmmph...any "side job" shops?

gdhillon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: GRANDE PRARIE - Anyone work on sleds "skidoo" in particular? (not dealer fk sake

I have a customer who I think has got jerked around by a local shop and fked up the pinweight (did not add any) and had to bring the sled back to the shop to check it and now i think they added too much. He's working out of town a lot so does not have the means to get to work on the sled himself. I almost want to tell him to go back to stock because he can't change the pinweight himself.

Anyhoo...the guy is from GP and its a 174 and is there any one who works on Dooey's on the side that could look at his sled so I can have some competency of the parts being installed correctly? Im going to ask him to look at the secondary to see if the put the swivel washer in the new helix.

I recommend a Shawn’s small engine shop in mcbride...if someone can get it there/back for him

kingcat162

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: GRANDE PRARIE - Anyone work on sleds "skidoo" in particular? (not dealer fk sake

I'm down in Vermilion AB - I've got a Facebook page Triple T's kustomz - I can help him out for sure - only problem is I'm about 6hr drive from him - I love your kit in the 174 - I was climbing like crazy this weekend - don't stop making the boosted clutch kits - just listen to our buddy David Sebelius he is a very smart man

Rene G

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

You could try “The Mod Shop”, they’re in GP. I’ve never used them but I’ve heard that they’re pretty good.

Pink-Inc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Yup either PFI or the Mod Shop. In my experience the mod shop is in no rush though

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Swivel washer??

I got a used kit of yours from my buddy Bnorth, for my t3174 from his t3174

But I don't think there's a washer in the kit

And I haven't got around to putting it in yet

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

pfi is the man Joey. Get ahold of him

Dynamo^Joe

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Most kindest thanks for everyone who replied.
Funny I recently sold a G4 kit to Robert at the Mod Shop and he made a nice review on instagram for me.
PFI572, I did not know you worked or would work on a sled there Rossco, ol' buddy ol' chum ol' pal of mine ! !

Gentlemen, i got the email from Rossco and i'll hit him up.

big thanks
Joe the....
.. joetheturkey.jpg

Pink-Inc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Most kindest thanks for everyone who replied.
Funny I recently sold a G4 kit to Robert at the Mod Shop and he made a nice review on instagram for me.
PFI572, I did not know you worked or would work on a sled there Rossco, ol' buddy ol' chum ol' pal of mine ! !

Gentlemen, i got the email from Rossco and i'll hit him up.

big thanks
Joe the....
..View attachment 222100
Rob is the owner!

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

pfi is the man Joey. Get ahold of him

I have pulled Joey out of a snow drift once .

Then came back looking a second time ???? And guess who was in the drift ????
Hahaha

He wasn’t feeling well due to elevation changes .

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

yeah, elevation changes inside a bottle of rum that started with high elevation going to low elevation.
...never again. hahaha

Was that here,.. are you saying you wanna come back? Lol

new24stroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Good evening. I am the guy that was having the clutching issues. I want to give Joe a big thanks for helping me out and getting someone to help me check the clutching and also teach me how to take the clutch apart. Definitely a stand up guy that stands behind his product. PS your buddy Ross is a great guy taught me lots.

Top Bottom