Got a sled deck question or favor .....

machinehead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Planning to head to Golden for MM7 . We usually trailer the sleds with a 1/2 ton. I have access to a 3/4 ton for that week-end only, and am inquiring if anyone would be willing to rent a sled deck to us. It would be picked up this Thursday, dropped off Monday. I was thinking about $100 .
Truck is a 2006 Duramax with a 6'6" box.
I realize this is a big favor, so no flames, ( buy your own, blah blah.) Just asking ! It would be an XP and a Rev on board , and I would't even care if it had Polaris stickers all over it . I am generally regarded as a responsible guy, and take care of other people's stuff.
If anybody in the Edmonton Area is up for this, let me know.:)

brian h

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sorry but using mine this weekend,just thought I would post because mine is on a duramax, and hauling a xp and a rev .thought that your load sounds like mine. ll

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I sell you my Marathon original deck it would fit no problem, then you will have for when you update your truck..

whitegold

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd lend you mine but unfortunately I'm to far... how about just a trailer?? ... that might be easier to find...

machinehead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks to all ! Special thank you to Iron Horse Racing for really trying to help out a stranger .
It portrays your extremely positive character .
Anyhow , got it figured out, and ended up buying one !
Hopefully I will put it to use year round !

Top Bottom