Flat deck or sled deck?

Absledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Figured I'd update an old thread, I found a used deck for sale on kijiji a while ago, finally got it mounted and it worked great. Wish it was 6"lomger for two quads but they still fit, it's just a tad sketchy.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Figured I'd update an old thread, I found a used deck for sale on kijiji a while ago, finally got it mounted and it worked great. Wish it was 6"lomger for two quads but they still fit, it's just a tad sketchy.

Sledderglen rigged up an "extension" of sorts with plywood and u-bolts for summer time hauling on his deck. If he has his truck this weekend I'll try to remember to take some photos.

Absledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sledderglen rigged up an "extension" of sorts with plywood and u-bolts for summer time hauling on his deck. If he has his truck this weekend I'll try to remember to take some photos.
Pics would be great. Next time I'm going to load one quad facing each direction. Both the back ends are slightly wider than the fronts so it should help. It really only hangs off a third of the rear tire so I'd only need a few inches of extension.

Top Bottom