GoPro 3?? Who has them??

Dhuey92

Reaction score
I love mine, i had the original GoPro and the hero 3 is quite an improvement. Having HD makes a huge difference. And being able to easy connect and control it from my iphone is awesome.

Carrots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Awesome thanks! They had a black edition in the north Edmonton one, I reserved it on there and got a confirmation email saying they have it and it's reserved under my name. Gonna get it tomorrow, hopefully it works out and they actually do have it reserved for me

Sent from a iPhone

goodleo

Reaction score
Got a go pro 3 white for Christmas. Tried using it last weekend in Valemount and would loose it's charge by morning without even being turned on. Returned it today and got a new one, we'll see how the charge lasts on this one. The app for your smart phone is cool and works good, just wish you could play vids back on it.

Carrots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well this hero 3 is pretty sweet! It does have a weak battery though, I fully charged it and left it taking a video just to see how long it will last and after 45mins there was no bars left on the battery indicator. My contour would way outlast this gopro for battery length, -20 and it would record all day in the deep snow and still have juice left by the end of the day. Oh well just means I got to get a spare battery :) the wifi stuff is pretty cool on it!!

Sent from a iPhone

..Stiffler..

Reaction score
I bought a white at bestbuy for 250 in red deer Boxing Day. Everyone said the white sucks and its comparable to the hero HD. (Hero2 being better than white)

After using it I disagree. Wifi and app on my phone for remote. It's so small and light. It's awesome. Sound is pretty good as well. Better than hero2 (dad has a hero2) IMO.

Here's a small video I took to test it out. Make sure you up the quality.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=VLDVYRDspmk

Stiff

2012 Camo Commander 1000 XT

-28" Zillas on 14" Diesels
-///AIRDAM Primary
-HMF Swamp Series XL
-Pro Armor Doors
-X Fox Shocks
-HD Tie Rods
-Half Windshield
-Sport Roof / Rear Screen
-SSV OH Stereo