GoPro 3?? Who has them??

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I preordered mine through a shop in Edmonton 3 months ago, but thye havent had any luck getting them from Gopro. apparently Gopro switched factories and have had nothing but issues with them since the switch. Today I looked online at Gopro.com and they listed the Hero3 black as in stock and shipping within 24 hrs so I bought one there as well.
Over the Xmas break a buddy had his Hero3 and it took amazing video. He was also using the chest mount and it is an interersting perspective, way better than the helmet mount imo.

ram_ltd

Reaction score
i bought one threw the go pro website in November, it takes amazing video, but i have nothing put problems with it, i cant update the go pro or the remote, cant sync the remote with the go pro and the camera freezes all the time

347strokin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Me me me!!! I have one!

I got a GoPro 3 Black. Updated first try and is synched up to the remote. I have only taken a few videos inside and outside at 1080P and they look phenomenal.

I've watched all the videos on youtube that are filmed with the GP3 Black. This camera will be awesome.

blubbles

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought the silver edition a couple of months ago. I had no issues updating it, and have been extremely impressed with it.
The new enclosure design seems to be much better then the previous, ive compared it to the new contour and in any low light conditions the video quality is wayy better.
Only complaints is that when the wifi features are turned on the battery life is drastically decreased, which is expected. Just go on ebay, and buy a couple of batteries, i seem to get longer life with the re manufactured versions then the original Go Pro ones. (and they are like 3 dollars a battery haha)

summit1974

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have the white one!!!sick sick.put the app one my iphone and i have a remote!!!For 250 you cant go wrong!!My first video camera so I can't compare to anything!!!So far so good!!

young-gun

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I preordered mine through a shop in Edmonton 3 months ago, but thye havent had any luck getting them from Gopro. apparently Gopro switched factories and have had nothing but issues with them since the switch. Today I looked online at Gopro.com and they listed the Hero3 black as in stock and shipping within 24 hrs so I bought one there as well.
Over the Xmas break a buddy had his Hero3 and it took amazing video. He was also using the chest mount and it is an interersting perspective, way better than the helmet mount imo.

Ordered mine from the Source, on dec 21. Recieved it 6 days later. havent really had chance to play with it yet. But the i-phone app is pretty cool.

duck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
I have had the original (powered by 2 AAA lithiums), the hero 2 and now the hero3. The hero2 worked great and the hero 3 is a bit better but hard to tell. So far, I think the hero 2 had better battery life as my hero 3 seems to suck the power. Got my hero3 at best buy for $350 and got accessories direct from gopro (extra battery's, battery bacpac). The gopro app works great on my iphone. For those having issues, make sure the gopro camera is updated. Some tutorials are on youtube as well to help.

craptabulous

Reaction score
i got a silver for christmas , didnt try and update it yet . just shot some video , i was impressed with the sound and picture .

loudmouth+coke

Reaction score
I picked up the black a couple months ago. It is my first one, so I don't really have anything to compare it to. Like the remote and iphone app, but it will be much cooler once they add the playback option to he phone app.

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Top Bottom