Gopher season

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just bought a 17HMR, semi auto Volquartsen with a 25 round clip....yeah its over kill for Gophers but never heard anyone complain about something dying to fast!...Plus the fun factor...off the charts!
373-tf-17-rifle.jpg

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Alright... I will admit that the boys had their fingers on the triggers, posing for the photos. All the guns had the safetys on ALL the time and were only loaded when I said they should be... My boys Are probably more educated in gun saftey then most of the people that will veiw these puictures will ever be. I'm suprised that no one has mentioned we were not wearing helmets or using seat belts??? And I'll beat you all to the punch ....... There are no Friggen Airbags on the quad or the Prowler?? Hope this is OK with you all???

By the way.... we had a good old time making memmories hunting gophers.

Last edited:

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Alright... I will admit that the boys had their fingers on the triggers, posing for the photos. All the guns had the safetys on ALL the time and were only loaded when I said they should be... My boys Are probably more educated in gun saftey then most of the people that will veiw these puictures will ever be. I'm suprised that no one has mentioned we were not wearing helmets or using seat belts??? And I'll beat you all to the punch ....... There are no Friggen Airbags on the quad or the Prowler?? Hope this is OK with you all???

By the way.... we had a good old time making memmories hunting gophers.

It's attitudes like yours that get people killed.

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This site is turning into a load of crap, a guy can post something that he is proud of and before you know it is getting slammed into the ground!...options are like assholes and its shows some have it by the bucket full around here!

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This site is turning into a load of crap, a guy can post something that he is proud of and before you know it is getting slammed into the ground!...options are like assholes and its shows some have it by the bucket full around here!

Very true man and i found myself making a stupid comment about a video and avy conditions yesterday but quickly removed it. Awesome pics of your boys Scotty, my dad did the same thing with my brother and i and ya we had more gun saftey training by the time we were 8 than most do today.

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's attitudes like yours that get people killed.

Actually My attitude actually saves lives. If you Knew me you would probably agree. My boys and any other newbies, when on a ride sledding or quadding, ALWAYS get the Riot Act before hitting the trail. ALWAYS. Saftey has always been and always will be number one. I'm often laughed at by the other guys for being paranoid, all in good humour. I've been riding and hunting since I was punk, I do know a thing or two.

I really get sick of posting something fun for everyone to share, and then getting negative feed back and getting slammed for it. It's happened many times.

Anyhow..... the gopher hunting was a friggen blast and my boys are ready to do it again this spring. Good times. Sorry, wont post pictures. Don't want to piss anyone off!

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
This is my latest addition to mr ruger sr.22. Look out you little critters. Lol

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1332808582.047371.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1332808582.047371.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 232

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Actually My attitude actually saves lives. If you Knew me you would probably agree. My boys and any other newbies, when on a ride sledding or quadding, ALWAYS get the Riot Act before hitting the trail. ALWAYS. Saftey has always been and always will be number one. I'm often laughed at by the other guys for being paranoid, all in good humour. I've been riding and hunting since I was punk, I do know a thing or two.

I really get sick of posting something fun for everyone to share, and then getting negative feed back and getting slammed for it. It's happened many times.

Anyhow..... the gopher hunting was a friggen blast and my boys are ready to do it again this spring. Good times. Sorry, wont post pictures. Don't want to piss anyone off!

Like/thank/recommend /love

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Will a clip like that hook up to my ruger 10-22? i though you could only get a 25 shot clip for them. Love that gun Medler!!

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Will a clip like that hook up to my ruger 10-22? i though you could only get a 25 shot clip for them. Love that gun Medler!!
Yes it should says Ruger 1022 on the box,,,Ya i love it to..lots of fun with it

Last edited:
Top Bottom