Gopher season

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
almost makes me wish we had them up here. used to hang around at my ma's place down south, sitting in a field on a sunny afternoon with a brick of .22 shells, good times.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's a good time, sitting around drinking some beer and shooting gophers! And the snow on the ground just helps that much more.

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If i'm not working tomorrow the ruger is getting dusted off for sure!!

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that has to be the best pastime in the summer going to try using the razor this year get the guys to stand in the back and blast those little bas...ds yellow jacket hollow points they make them explode on impact

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have my weapon picked out:
223, semi auto, uses AR15 mags (which means it can use 10 round mags), scope rail.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm surprised the animal activist types haven't beaked off yet....like the dude that loves bears....who was that again?

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
About 18 years we organized a gopher shoot with the local fish & game assocc. At the end of the day we had 3, 45 gallon drums of them. Prizes were handed out and a kuby roast.

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that has to be the best pastime in the summer going to try using the razor this year get the guys to stand in the back and blast those little bas...ds yellow jacket hollow points they make them explode on impact

That's like hunting coyotes with a friggin tank. :D:thumbup:

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
went to torrington a few years back to the gopher museum that is great place someone had way to much time on there hands

Top Bottom