Gooodfish lake quad rally - april 28, 2012

Bullj77

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My kid and I just been on our first quad, a 97 400 kodiak is this enough machine to come and play?

Yes! We went through with 2 500's and 2 420's honda's.
Side x sides can also go through. There is a few spots they would have to squeeze through.

Bullj77

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now that the trail is complete, about how long is it?

Should we be packing gas? Gas available?

The trail is about 60-65km we had to cut some off. My common law knows the exact km I will get back to you.. There is also a concession at the hall.

The half way point is out now because our county had a fire ban....

rayf01

Reaction score
Is the trail mostly dirt, or a lot of mud holes etc? Just wondering if a guy could ride it on a single tank or not. I know there is a gas station by the staging area, but if I am on the trail it doesn't help me out much :).

Mik-B

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is the trail mostly dirt, or a lot of mud holes etc? Just wondering if a guy could ride it on a single tank or not. I know there is a gas station by the staging area, but if I am on the trail it doesn't help me out much :).

:yeahthat:

Bullj77

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I did the trail on 3/4 tank. There is beaver runs, 2 beaver damns to cross, muskeg... Of course we fooled around and ripped up the mud, but still did it on 3/4 tank

Bullj77

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So the hotdog stand is not going to be opened?

There will still be a concession at the hall..

You can call (780) 636-2819 for camping. Paradise cove resort is located about 10 mins from the staging area. They have showers , outlets, tenting sections, ect...

For your 4 year old son that is solemly up to you.. I can say yes and you may think when on the trail no or vice versa.. We took our 10 year old and 7 year old. If it was too rough they decided to walk across. Keeping in mind my kids also have been on quads since they were babies and each have their own. So the call Would be up to the parent....

Grasshopper

Reaction score
I will probally bring my daughter thenif I can find a helmet small enough for her,been having a hard time finding a helmet small enough to fit her

Bullj77

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will probally bring my daughter thenif I can find a helmet small enough for her,been having a hard time finding a helmet small enough to fit her

How old is she? And what size clothes she does she wear? Cause my girl is 6 and she very very petite and fits a size 4-5 . She has a helmet. Just let me know:)

Bullj77

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How old is she? And what size clothes she does she wear? Cause my girl is 6 and she very very petite and fits a size 4-5 . She has a helmet. Just let me know:)

Other wise Artic cat. Hillside in St.Paul have them or L.LB sporting goods.

Bullj77

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sunshine... Rain....or snow!!!! The quad rally is still a go:)

Last edited:

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
But I dont wanna eat a cold dog, hmm I wonder if they make a muff pot for quads?

Bullj77

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
But I dont wanna eat a cold dog, hmm I wonder if they make a muff pot for quads?

I'm sure they will think of something if they have the new radios for iPods on quads lol!! Well
We still have the concession:) there be warm dogs there lol!!

Top Bottom