$20.00 extra hands

Ghost riders - $40.00 first hand
$20.00 extra hands

Contact information
;

Carl Bull (780) 636 - 2549
Jackie van de Ligt (780) 614 - 4922

Come one come all!!!

Anybody that would like a poster e-mailed or via faxed i am more tha obliged..

Last edited:

Bullj77

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There will be signs and flagging tape all over the trails. The course is intermediate. Still working on the trail as we
Speak.

Thanks

Dexx29

Reaction score
I am fairly new to this, and I don't quite understand what a Quad Rally is. Is it like a race? How do you get 1st place? Also, what are "extra hands" and "Ghost riders"? I hate being the noob and not knowing! Thanks in advance for the help!

Grasshopper

Reaction score
Not 100% on this rally but most quad rallies we have gone on its my understanding that each participant gets a wrist band with a number on it andat each check point you get your number checked off. They usually have a deadline for when you can start onto the trail and after a certain point from the deadline they begin drawing numbers and placing them with prizes.As long as you check in and complete the ride you have a chance to win. Some rallies have you buy a ticket for the major prizes and draw a winner from those who bought them. As for Ghost Riders I believe those are people who are not driving the ATV or UTV and are riding as passengers. Most ATV rallies offer food at the halfway point and the end of the ride. The Extra hand I cant say as I've never been on a rally that has offered those. Hope this helps Dexx29 and looking forward to seeing ya on the trails :)

Bullj77

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Extra hands are basically extra tickets. A rider pays $30.00 just to register and ride. The extra hands just increases your chance to win the 3 big prizes and door Prizes. Not all rallies offer food on the runs. But a concession after the rally like we are. Ghost riders are the passengers, which are eligible for the prizes also when paid. the. More hands (tickets) you buy basically increases your chance of winning. They are so much fun. Each organization offers Diffrent things. If you like to ride these rally's are good to go on.. We see people from all over on the trails..

Bullj77

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And just a little side note on the prizes, not very many quar rallies around our area offer our prizes..

Thanks

Bullj77

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes, this is our 1 st rally .We go to rallies all over our area. People ask us when were putting up one, so here it is.. Lol!!

rhinoefi

Reaction score
where is the Goodfish lk located , Rallies are getting harder to put on so love to hit as many as possible

Bullj77

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rhinoefi... Goodfish Lake is located 1.5 hours Southeast of Edmonton.. Yes Whitefish lake is also Goodfish Lake off of highway 36. 15 minutes from Vilna, Ab.

Grasshopper

Reaction score
Is there lots of signs off the highway to find the starting point/registration area?We are heading from Cold Lake area

Bullj77

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My bad yes northeast. Highway 36 and 28 both have entries into Goodfish lake. Yes there will be signs to get into Goodfish. Highway 28 and 36 both have the government signs . There will be other signs in Goodfish to follow to reach the hall..

Bullj77

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you have set me a message I have replied, but I don't know if it has went through cause my computer I acting up. You can also txt me 780 614-4922

big_bubba_b

Reaction score
sounds cool how far from rocky mountain house and my wife is a novice and we both have back seats on our quads are the trails safe enough for the riders on the back ??

Top Bottom