Gooodfish lake quad rally - april 28, 2012

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's got to be at least 5 hours from rocky just google it on mapquest

Bullj77

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its about 5 hours from Rocky Mountain House. Whitefish Lake and Goodfish Lake are THE SAME PLACE!!.. Lol! Anybody coming from Edmonton (fort sasketchewan, morinville, sherwood park, etc..) area you would take HIGHWAY 28 going passed VILNA ALBERTA!! anybody coming from Lac la Biche area takes highway 36! GOOGLE MAP GOODFISH LAKE NOT WHITEFISH LAKE.. From VILNA Alberta Goodfish lake is about 20kM's tell you turn to Goodfish. There is also a government sign that is on the highway that says Goodfish lake. If you would like to have step by step directions Just txt me at 780- 614-4922 or call..

Thanks!!

Bullj77

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And highway 36 the government sign says Whitefish Lake. From what it spuds people are getting mixed up cause Goodfish Lake and Whitefish Lake are the same places, but the map justifies it as two place which is not the case. Again they are the same place. Just google map Goodfish Lake. Any questions do not hestitate to call or txt

Thanks

tomanytoysnotnuftime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Being that this is a first year rally I am just wondering about the trails. I am assuming it is a well used trail system that hopefully is wide enough for SXS's (60" minimum), am I correct in this assumption or will I be scraping trees the whole way ??

Bullj77

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Right now we have a trail that is big enough for side by sides. We are also still looking at perspective trails that may be better:)

Bullj77

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There will also be signs to follow for the registration location to get to the hall...Registration process will be located inside the hall. All tickets(hands) can be purchased there along with signing of waivers ect. I hope that answers all questions Bruce...

Last edited:

AB RANGER 007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There will also be signs to follow for the registration location to get to the hall...Registration process will be located inside the hall. All tickets(hands) can be purchased there along with signing of waivers ect. I hope that answers all questions Bruce...

Bullj77, thanks for this reply.

Bruce.

Bullj77

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Rhinoefi... There will be a quad rally in East Prairie May26, 2012. Their 1 Prize- Can Am Quad. 2nd- $2000.00. 3rd- $1000.00. Go on aboriginal mall.com the posters up there. Just thought you would have like this information :)

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am fully intending on going, if someone needs a ride, I have room on my deck for another quad. Saves on gas money.

Top Bottom