Gooodfish lake quad rally - april 28, 2012

Bullj77

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I already suggested the the draws last night we had a couple quaders that came in a lil after 1pm and wait 6 hours for the draw.. I felt so bad for them. I'm glad everyone had a good time though 1st rallies always need improvements. We learn as we go. We all decided that we would draw when everybody was in just basically so their wasn't any doubts how the tickets were drawn .. Thanks for the suggestion we will definitely change a few things next year to make the rally smoother:)

The mud holes lol!! They were good teasers I tell ya lol!! I had to cut a beaver run and a beaver damn crossing the day before when I went out. People would have been sitting there for hours. So much rain and snow has them over flowing.

I'm just happy with the turnout especially being our first rally... Already talking about next years :)

rayf01

Reaction score
Had a great time, took a couple videos and a few photos with the phone. The first half was a little deceiving, a lot of trail, not to many technical features . Second have had some more fun. In a week or two I would gather that slough would be tough to get through?

img1300t.jpg

img1288o.jpg

img1291e.jpg

img1285ah.jpg

img1295ru.jpg

img1284l.jpg

Last edited:

rayf01

Reaction score
One question I did have though is did you have to buy separate tickets for the 2nd and third place cash prizes? It seems to me you had to and that ticket wasnt included with the entry fee? I thought the would draw the same ticket used for the quad three times for those prizes?

Bullj77

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One question I did have though is did you have to buy separate tickets for the 2nd and third place cash prizes? It seems to me you had to and that ticket wasnt included with the entry fee? I thought the would draw the same ticket used for the quad three times for those prizes?

Yes the 2nd-3rd prizes were separate tickets. We decided to kinda do what Hylo did this year, but giving a ticket for 1st with entry to the trail and sepererating 2nd and 3rd by buying other tickets. Hylo you paid for just riding then had to pay separate to win any prizes.

Love the pictures!! I haven't got to the videos yet.. I will be making a site on you tube for all the pictures and videos..

Let me tell you the trail was nothing like this when we made it lol!! I was kinda scared it wouldn't be ripped up enough.. We rode it for a week straight tring to rip it up more.. These pictures put me to shame lol! Went out today and did a last sweep and cleaned up . I must say I was impressed with how the trail turned out and has lots fun lol!!

People were saying they didn't expect the mud etc.. after the half way point lol!! Next year we will be extending the trail and be looking for more mud holes and hoping the beaver damn I cut out will be put back In:)

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is this the picture your looking for?
View attachment 129561
Ryan was wearing red and he has snorkles on his quad, funny part her was freaking out about his wallet in his pocket till he remembered that he had put it in a ziplock. I think he poured out half the creek out of his boots. He was impressive though.

rayf01

Reaction score
That was a confusing part, since the rally was labelled as first, second and third prizes. I believe most people, including myself assumed that to be you had a chance to win all three with your entry fee.

STYKO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The rally was awesome fun!!!!, already got an idea for my next mod..... anyone know how to snorkel a helmet???

:beer::beer::beer:

Attachments

• MaskSnorkel002.jpg
    MaskSnorkel002.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 163

Bullj77

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yah that's what I kinda figured. When people signed in with me I had told them about the extra tickets and the $1000. And $500. Were at the next table.. Sorry for the confusion my helper should have told who she was registering the same thing to people she was registering. We also had signs up at each table. Hard to read though when people were standing in front of the tables.. Hylo's offered $1000.00 $800. And $500. I do believe , you had to buy each ticket separately to qualify for their prizes they advertised. This never included your registration it was just to ride the trail when you paid registration. We know this for next year along with keeping extra tickets at registeration table. Sorry again for the confusion....

Styko lol!! And dark clothes heard your were red. Looks brown in the picture and it wasn't half way yet lol!!

Bullj77

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can't seem to post the videos and some pictures I got. Someone help!! Lol!

gladerunner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was a really good rally..great course ...when we first started i was l worried it was gonna be a ride thru farmers fields,but it soon got better with huge water holes and some nice mud runs. Great job for your first rally but i would like to throw you some suggestions for next year...MARK YOUR WATER HOLES AS DEEP... always have a "chicken route" for smaller quads,novice riders,kids etc....HAVE A CUT OFF TIME FOR ENDING RALLY...6pm would have been good .prizes draws take an hour and were out of there in good time to get home.

KUUDOOS TO THE ORGANIZERS.....Hope to see you guys again next year!!!!!

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I can't seem to post the videos and some pictures I got. Someone help!! Lol!

photo's may need to be resized before they can be posted and videos need to be hosted either in our video section or on youtube then linked to here.

Bullj77

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We had alternative roots around.. The beaver damn and the beaver run slough area. Lol! Some
People followed the flagging around and most didn't.. Glad you had a good time and yes we will be taking I'm considerations:) have any pictures or videos please post or email at bullj77@hotmail.com

Thanks
Jackie

Top Bottom