Good Dealer????

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hahaha only a true cat owner would be worried about parts availability.

Not worried, would rather purchase from a dealer where I'm sledding, instead of being broke down or sled less, like some people I know hahaha. Better hop on the Pink Thunder and come for a Hummingbird Rip this week Kelly!

TRACKSIDEDOWN

Reaction score
I have had very good experiences dealing with Chris at Red Deer Powersports, he likes what he does and does his best to get the info i need. They definately had the best prices last year and i'd assume they will again. I would buy from him again

GSR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Our parts inventory is mostly for 2012s currently however we are stocking many high wear parts for 2009 and newer (clutches, belts, oil, a-arms, accessories etc. etc.). So far I think we have been doing quite well! We've sold out of 2012s and have already spring checked a few 2013s with lots of interest! If you have any questions feel free to call us 250-344-6100!! The more units we sell the more parts we can stock, simple as that.

Unklsnomobile

Reaction score
Not sure why dons would treat ya like that, maybe they got good reason, always good to me, straight shooters on price, always 20% off on all parts I buy and ships them to me at no charge. Also any issues or concerns I have about my machines is as simple as a phone call and Its usually taken care of
How many new sleds do you need to buy to get that deal? 20% adds up fast. My dealer gives me 0.00% off everything

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My brother is the mechanic at house of thunder in camrose. Salesman is good to deal with. Great parts guy. Mechanic is o.k........haha

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Buy from Glen in mcbride, then you can park sled there while you drive home. Good luck

bgraff1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
another vote for kerry at white knuckle. always a phone call away and can get things solved over the phone. he knows his stuff and has helped me a lot with my turbo. helped me install everything after hours in there shop. if im having problems and the sled is apart he will come over to my place and as long as i have some rum in stock he will get it fixed up!

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How many new sleds do you need to buy to get that deal? 20% adds up fast. My dealer gives me 0.00% off everything

Only have bought one sled from them and a new quad a couple months ago. My dad also buys from them and he drives from east of saskatoon because they treat a guy so well. Next sled will definitely be from Dons

PROCLIMB

Reaction score
Alberts the man at lac la Biche!!!!! Ran into some issues with my sled when I bought it and they got it in ahead of everything else and even offered to loan me an 1100t in case mine wasn't rdy for my next trip, a free cover is always a plus too, and he replaced two belts free of charge as well even though he didn't have to

Reactions: RXN

chadwik74

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Albert threw in my cover, filled my oil tank, gave me a free jug of oil, beat any other price on the new sled, gave me top dollar for my 2010 and gives me 20% of all purchases every time I walk in the store. Not to mention my buddy burnt up his 2010 last year and Albert lent him a sweet snow cross edition 600 while he warrenty'd it....what a blast that thing was!

0neoldfart

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
T&T in Bonnyville gets my vote and my business. One of the best dealers I've come across for any brand, knowledgeable and personable, and willing to go that extra mile. Looking forward to delivery of the new machine this fall. Thanks again Terry.

trhaus

Reaction score
congrats on finding great dealers to all of u and to all the dealers good on u for getting mentioned here. i know i drive 2 hous to go see don for my sleds.
but i did just go see the guys at house of thunder in camrose and they seem worh while dealing with, new dealership location and willing to work for the business.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya thats the biggest part of buying toys is having a good place to deal, it takes alot of the stress out of making purchases.

Hughman

Reaction score
I would have to go with Don's Speed for sure! Their staff jump up as soon as you walk through the door and help your every desire! Excellent store lotsa goodies, great costumer service! Plus they sell Cats! I've dealt with Don's for a couple years now and they are pretty true to their costumers! Keep up the good work Don's Speed!!!

muzbomb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
DONS SPEED PARTS all the way!!!!!!!!!! They have awesome sales Shane is great to deal with there and the best part of all is they have "top shelf" service there!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom