Good Dealer????

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the recommendations people. We do what we can. Everyone here is involved in the recreational sports of one kind or another. I think the key to a good dealer is good communication between our customers and us. Which is the best
way to ensure everyone is as happy as possible. We just try to offer the best deals we can. and look after the customers who support us and the ones who walk through the door too.... We are aware we can t always warranty everything, and try to be as
gentle as possible on work orders... remember we dont manufacture them in our back shop, we just try to sell you the one that
will work best for you and your fav color of course... :) i think thats the key.... always good to try and support your local dealer, but if your not getting looked after, i know this guy that has this shop......

Terry Coulombe
owner
T&T Power Sports Ltd
sled- atv- bike nut......

remember the only silly questions are the ones you dont ask!!
always try to help our fellow off road enthusiasts, regardless of what name is on the side of their toy.....

0neoldfart

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've always tried to shop local - my ski-doo product came from Buck Lake for years. When he quit selling doo, I tried a Cat that I bought locally - couldn't get servicing to save my life locally. My new Proclimb was purchased from T&T after a positive service experience, and I have to say I haven't come across a more patient dealer - definitely someone who will work with you, and knows the meaning of customer service. My wife's ProRMK 600 came from Adrenaline Powersports in Whitecourt, and I will say Aaron also knows the meaning of customer service. Sure, I may have to drive to get either one serviced, but it is money well spent to deal with a person that actually cares about thier customers, and the sport in general - not just in it for a quick buck... Kudos to T&T Powersports and Adrenaline Powersports - I'll recommend them to anyone looking for a better dealer.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya Aaron at adrenaline is an awesome guy, I ride a cat so Im not in there much but he always is customer first and will give you a just as good or better price on parts and gear than anyone else I have dealt with. Probably gonna trade the AC 550 in on a rzr next year or the year after and I will definitely be dealing with Aaron

I've always tried to shop local - my ski-doo product came from Buck Lake for years. When he quit selling doo, I tried a Cat that I bought locally - couldn't get servicing to save my life locally. My new Proclimb was purchased from T&T after a positive service experience, and I have to say I haven't come across a more patient dealer - definitely someone who will work with you, and knows the meaning of customer service. My wife's ProRMK 600 came from Adrenaline Powersports in Whitecourt, and I will say Aaron also knows the meaning of customer service. Sure, I may have to drive to get either one serviced, but it is money well spent to deal with a person that actually cares about thier customers, and the sport in general - not just in it for a quick buck... Kudos to T&T Powersports and Adrenaline Powersports - I'll recommend them to anyone looking for a better dealer.

muzbomb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well once again Don Speed Parts in Wainright has impressed me!!! I just picked up my 2013 HCR yesterday from there and i tell you there service and sales is TOP NOTCH!!. Shane in sales is awesome and have great deals+ with the great deals you know you will ALWAYS have great service and can trust them all!!! Once again Thanks Shane and everybody at Don Speed Parts that is why i will always make the hour drive and never think twice about it!!!

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
T & T !!!! Best dealer I have dealt with. Plus your he's in your neighborhood ish. One thing I look for is proximity although I will drive to B-ville over edmonton dealers to deal with Terry. Just my two cents.

Top Bottom