Good Dealer????

crossfire879

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Been thinking about snow checking a 2013 proclimb 800. My current machine is the first one I bought brand new and it was sitting on the dealer floor so this will be a new experience for me. No dealer up here in mcmurray ( I actually bought the last cat they ever sold before gettingt the boot hah ). So is there any dealers that you guys recommend for snow checking? I don't mind having to travel a bit for good service.

Thanks

chriscat1000

Reaction score
Echo cycle. Does good for me. I use to race for don speed parts out of wainwright they were awesome to deal with

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dons is awesome, bought my sled there last year and just bought a new quad from them a month and a half ago, its a bit of a drive for me but well worth it

chadwik74

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bought the last 3 from Albert at LLB sporting goods. ALWAYS the best deals on new sleds, plus he gives you a good dollar for your old one. 2hr drive from Mac!

linksys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I vote for Lac La Biche Sporting Goods also. Great pricing and these guys know their stuff....been a Cat dealer for somethin like 25 years..

Mayfly

Reaction score
My vote goes to Terry with T&T in Bonneyville as well. He always goes that extra for his customers. Need something he'll ship it to you on the bus.
Lorne

dirty_duramax

Reaction score
Dons speed and weed is a no go. He's all good till he has the money in the bank. Echo is consistently quotes the highest prices I have ever got. On quads, sxs, bikes and sleds. T&T is decent, Albert at lac la biche is the straightest shooter in the game. He gives his best price ALL the time. Usually same as dons and t&t but his includes pdi and fees. And ya he always gives good value on trade-ins. Bought a number of machines from him and will continue to flip em with him till he retires. Great guy to deal with!

Luke The Drifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
C & C Cycle in westlock seems to be good, havent bought a new sled but lots of parts and the seem like a straight up bunch.

X2 on C&C Cycle, I've spent a lot of money with Jim on new bikes, sleds and quads. He's always given me a fair deal, excellent service and knows his product very well.

09 arctic cat m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
[FONT=arial, sans-serif] white knuckle motor sports is [/FONT]awesome got my new sled from them Dave was excellent to deal with knew his stuff!

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dons speed and weed is a no go. He's all good till he has the money in the bank. Echo is consistently quotes the highest prices I have ever got. On quads, sxs, bikes and sleds. T&T is decent, Albert at lac la biche is the straightest shooter in the game. He gives his best price ALL the time. Usually same as dons and t&t but his includes pdi and fees. And ya he always gives good value on trade-ins. Bought a number of machines from him and will continue to flip em with him till he retires. Great guy to deal with!

Not sure why dons would treat ya like that, maybe they got good reason, always good to me, straight shooters on price, always 20% off on all parts I buy and ships them to me at no charge. Also any issues or concerns I have about my machines is as simple as a phone call and Its usually taken care of

GSR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are in Golden, BC!! We became a Cat dealer last season and had an amazing first winter!! If you ride out here we'd be happy to Spring Check you! It's always a higher priority for us to help our supporting customers first!
If you have any questions don't hesitate to call us! And no, you don't have to pay BC taxes to purchase a unit from us!! haha

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are in Golden, BC!! We became a Cat dealer last season and had an amazing first winter!! If you ride out here we'd be happy to Spring Check you! It's always a higher priority for us to help our supporting customers first!
If you have any questions don't hesitate to call us! And no, you don't have to pay BC taxes to purchase a unit from us!! haha

Hey Dude! Awesome that your repping Cat now!! When are you updating your web site to show that you are Cat geared? How's your cat stock and what are you stocking mostly for parts?

kellyandhislimo

RIP - March 16, 2023
Reaction score
Hey Dude! Awesome that your repping Cat now!! When are you updating your web site to show that you are Cat geared? How's your cat stock and what are you stocking mostly for parts?

Hahaha only a true cat owner would be worried about parts availability.

topsecret

Reaction score
I hear that White Knuckle Motorsports in Lloydminster is doing a little deal right now on snow checked 2013 cats....
[h=6]Snow check your 2013 cat and we will triple your cat cash from $500 to $1500!!! till april 21st, 2012.[/h]
Ask to speak to Kerry, he can take care of any of your needs!

Top Bottom