Golden and area Conditions 2015/16

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Was there on Friday. Tracked up in Gorman. Still was nice to get out though. Lots of rock showing to

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
image.jpg

Panzerdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We rode silent pass on Saturday main areas are tracked out but there was lots of good pow to be found bumper deep most of the day the biggest surprise was how many riders where dropping in to the park must have been 20 guys I told 3 of them and they told me to pound sand. I'd sure hate to lose this riding area. Went to quartz on Sunday and it was definetly more tracked out but still had fun exploring with blue bird all weekend

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Bump this one up! You got it we would like to hear it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We rode silent pass on Saturday main areas are tracked out but there was lots of good pow to be found bumper deep most of the day the biggest surprise was how many riders where dropping in to the park must have been 20 guys I told 3 of them and they told me to pound sand. I'd sure hate to lose this riding area. Went to quartz on Sunday and it was definetly more tracked out but still had fun exploring with blue bird all weekend
Any plates on them???

Take a pic of sled and them and send it in

Friggin dirt bags just don't understand what happens if the get caught for us and them

NZjosh

Reaction score
Whats the best way to find out how much new snow quartz has? Revelstoke mountain resort reporting 22cm in 48hrs and kicking horse only reporting 6cm...

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whats the best way to find out how much new snow quartz has? Revelstoke mountain resort reporting 22cm in 48hrs and kicking horse only reporting 6cm...
Nothing to go out of your way and claim, Mayby 7-10cm last night. Nothing substantial currently in the forecast for next week either. Need another 2-3ft reset!

Shadam

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh, would you all like a virgin bowl to play in ???

Well virgin this season ...

Or maybe a valley ???

All of S&M couldnt afford it ...

rrankin

Reaction score
Anyone been to Silent Pass lately? Just wondering how the snow conditions are and also was wondering how the parking/turning around situation is with a bigger trailer? Thanks

Top Bottom