Golden and area Conditions 2015/16

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's as good as it gets. That could change in the next two days for the much worse if those freezing levels get up there.

Sent from my GT-I9100M using Tapatalk

Freezing level is supposed to be 5500ft Tuesday...

ren

Reaction score
Lots of digging today.
There must have been a 1/2 dozen sleds in the creek at Quartz today.
Good times!

polarischik

Reaction score
Anyone heading out from Calgary tomorrow for the day?! Looking to head out. Have all the gear except air bag but newbie rider

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kaz Dog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Calgary Snowmobile Club is headed to Quartz for a Club Ride on Saturday-Sunday. Hoping the snow keeps coming, but stops for blue sky days......although that will probably not happen!

GSR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Customers said it was great up there! Main areas of Quartz pounded out but trees were still good.
NO RAIN!! Highest it made it was just above Quartz Parking Lot. And only for a short while. NO stress conditions are good.

bud800

Reaction score
First time riding Golden area tomorrow. Thinking of going to Quartz, anybody riding tomorrow mind having an extra guy tag along? Experienced rider, all gear except avy pack.

Jordan1924

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone riding around golden today, that wouldn't mind a extra person???

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty quiet for all the badass snow around g-town. Was out today and yesterday, anywhere from bumper to headlight.

So for those on back roads, please check your rear view. Some of us commute these roads faster than you. Just suck up your pride and pull over for 15seconds and let those pass. If anything you will get to see us crazies drive off the road and into the tulips.

as well I hear some people are cheating the toll booth at silent. **FYI, last I checked it was a $2000 charge if your caught without a trail pass on a groomed trail. I know sleds can fly for less then that people by the local chopper in town

As well the COPS are blitzin areas in golden for insurance and registration stuff. If you want you want tickets and have your ride impounded, they will be more than happy to oblige you. The training detachment is in golden, a lot of guys whom think there maverick and goose.

image.jpg

Top Bottom