Golden 2016/2017

Spudnik

Reaction score
Does anyone know what Quartz is like these days. I got some friends coming from Saskatoon with there sons. Good Riders. Just wondering what conditions are like in there.

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gorman was great Saturday. Probly a foot or so of fresh. Not many people up there either. We were first tracks into lang and holt. Rode from staging area. Definitely seems touchy out there. I'd say avy risk is considerable. Higher then what avy canada says.

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Most snow I have seen up here in the last 5-7years. Lang was pretty much all covered very little rock showing. Broke into cirque abndquartz lake a couple of weeks ago. 12" of fresh at the time. Pretty thin down low at the Parking lot.

Xfmontana

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm gonna phone GSR and find out. Guess no one posts updates no more here.

Will be looking for a riding partner for Saturday if I come out. All my regulars are busy

I'll go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm gonna phone GSR and find out. Guess no one posts updates no more here.

Will be looking for a riding partner for Saturday if I come out. All my regulars are busy

I drove by on Monday morning early and it looked like the snow started right at the toll booth. Thought someone else with more info might chime in. Sorry Mike. Headed back by tomorrow afternoon I'll have another look but can't guarantee I'll slow down. :)

I think it's the GT races this weekend isn't it?

Shadam

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Quartz will b some where between a zoo and a gong show this weekend. If u want to ride go to silent or Gorman. All areas r holding up well at this time of year. Chatter. Was fantastic but the B road was brutal!!! Lotsa ppl broke equipment. Mud tires and big gear not rv, s ...

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Quartz will b some where between a zoo and a gong show this weekend. If u want to ride go to silent or Gorman. All areas r holding up well at this time of year. Chatter. Was fantastic but the B road was brutal!!! Lotsa ppl broke equipment. Mud tires and big gear not rv, s ...

Thank you ! Could do silent but the road will be brutal I'm thinking

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

tmurphy

Reaction score
I Just moved to Golden on Monday. I might be able to sneak out for a ride at Gorman tomorrow. Is there anyone I could team up with if I can get away. I have all the gear and avy training. Thanks in advance.

Cazwell

Reaction score
We are planning to hit Gorman tomorrow. Not sure where we will end up but should be at lot 9 930. Gold dodge deck with silver 2 place enclosed

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

tmurphy

Reaction score
We are planning to hit Gorman tomorrow. Not sure where we will end up but should be at lot 9 930. Gold dodge deck with silver 2 place enclosed

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
Thanks for the offfer, I really appreciate it, but doesn't look like ill be able to go. Have a safe ride.

tmurphy

Reaction score
Hey there. Just moved to Golden. Looking for someone to ride with this weekend (Saturday or Sunday). I have all the safety gear and avy training. Thanks in advance.

Top Bottom