Goggle recommendations

Riverjet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I found a pair of Smith Snow Turbo Option OTG's for $120.00 Canadian. I will order a couple of different lenses and try them out. I will pick up something else as a spare set.

Thanks for all the input.

Last edited:

bigdog67

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bought a pair of Haber Eliminators with the fan built into the goggles.They seem to work well,but haven't tried them in the snow yet.

powerteker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got mine too... but how the hell did yah get that plastic cover off the inside of the lens???? Maybe I don't have long enough fingernails? :confused:

I just don't wanna scratch these lens' yet...

used a key to get the edge up just be carefull

Powertool29

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got mine too... but how the hell did yah get that plastic cover off the inside of the lens???? Maybe I don't have long enough fingernails? :confused:

I just don't wanna scratch these lens' yet...

I always use Progrip 3400 goggles, but I am assuming that the lens is made to come out as do mine. I would take them out first and then it should be quite easy to remove the plastic. (At least that's what I do).

bigdog67

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ended up getting the Rivas with the polarized lenses.Came with the ,Eliminator.For $110,shipping included,I thought it was a great deal.

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
used a key to get the edge up just be carefull

The plastic cover was in between the two lenses... had to take them apart. kinda sucks when I pay $70 plus and I have to take them apart to fix a manufacturing mistake :realmad:

Top Bottom