Glenogle Creek

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not lately, last time (not this year) I was there it had lots of willows on the upper roads and lots of overgrowth. Probably even worse this year as there is a lack of snow.

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not lately, last time (not this year) I was there it had lots of willows on the upper roads and lots of overgrowth. Probably even worse this year as there is a lack of snow.

Be a good time to gather willows for basket weaving and other crafts! lol couldn't help.

Skyhigh

Reaction score
Drove through there last weekend and guys were unloading. Who knows how far in they went. We went into hospital and it was alright.

snowho

Reaction score
Made it to the waterfall and one made it over. Mostly played on the meadows and slopes below the falls,checked some of the logging roads, and had a blast . The snow was set up like cement,no wind and seen the sun at times. Always heard about this place never tried it till now and do not regret going although would not consider Gelenogle if the avi conditions are considerable.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was there quite a few years ago. Crossed 24 avalanche debris piles on the trail in and 26 on the way out. Saw the big elephant and won't be back.

4strokin'

Reaction score
2 of us were in at the beginning of the month, snow was bottomless and we were fighting willows for prob. last half of trail to waterfall. got across the creek (just below the waterfall) but was getting dark so had to turn back. i try and get back here at least once a winter, if the snow is good it is a blast! got some pics of the area but not sure how to post them. if someone wants to help me out i would gladly get them up on here.

Top Bottom