Gear hub fernie 2 thumbs up!!

Oilboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hay guys i had a awesome expierence in fernie last weekend, i was down there on a bus ski trip with my gf and a few other friends, the gf and i decided to go sledding sunday so i checked the forums to see who rented doo's found Gear hub. called them up and talked to John, at the end of the day after we got off the hill i went to see the shop and confirm everything for the morning. when i got there the sleds were double booked, miss comunication not a big deal. John gave me his and his wifes personal sleds 2011 etec 163 and a 2010 163, he was planning to go riding sunday but had no problem spending the day at home with his wife and kids so we could go for a ride!! and since we were on a bus trip and i had no truck, he picked us up took us to the staging area, drew me a awesome map of where to go and picked us up at the end of the day and took us back to the hotel.
best price and customer service from a rental place ive ever rented from
thanks John

Reaction score
I work with the guys from Gear Hub and they are a great bunch of people who run a very professional and friendly place for people to gain knowledge and equipment. Its nice to see people that want to give back to people what they have learnt over the years. If you ever return to Fernie for sledding look me up as i have a sled in sled out lodge on the Hydro Line near the trail head. I have sledders rates just to keep the smile on your faces when you not riding your sled. Blackstone Lodge

Top Bottom