Funny but not funny

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought that I would share a little story with you all. I was awoke in the early hours on December 15 / 07. The wife and I were sleeping when our two dogs started barking ( in the house). I got up, in my gotch and proceeded to roam half asleep around the house looking out our windows, expecting to see deer or something....... Nothing...... I went downstairs, looking out the west window..........I noticed the enclosed trailer back door was down........ What the hell is going on? So as I am wondering as to what is happening I see a flash of light.... like a lighter or something........ It dawns on me that someone is in my trailer..... I run to the front door in my gotch... throw my boots on and race around the house and peer into the back of the trailer.... sure enough there is some sh!the@d in the front digging around in the lockers.
Meanwhile my wife is yelling at me "what's going on".... He, The goofball in the trailer hears her yelling at me....... see's me looking at him. Well panic sets in.......to both of us........ he starts to run towards me, for the door, so I slammed it shut and locked the hasp........... So I got this guy locked in the trailer, What do I do?.......:confused:( the smart thing,I go get dressed cuz this is going to take a bit and it is cold outside hahah). I run in the house..... phone the cops, They come out throw him in the car and haul him off. Ahhhh, you guys are thinking .... well he could have just went out the man door..... nope, I have a hasp on the outside of that door as well. The only door that he could open was the back and It was locked from the outside to, Yup.... By me.
So I go to work the next day and tell my buddies at work about this the next morning and some say that I was pretty stupid .... Blah Blah Blah I could have got hurt, I should have called the cops right away....... but the funny thing was one guy said to me.... "Isn't it illegal to bait in Alberta". Hahahah.... The only door I had unlocked was the back door. The little bugger got away with it,:rant: Yup....... no charges. He said that he was cold and lost!:eek:
Well ring the fricken doorbell if you're in such a bad place and need help:mad:

Good luck now buddy......... It's Fort Knocks out here now. Its so tight out here now you could hear a mouse fart.
It's funny but it's not.

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HMMM he's rummaging through your belongs looking for something worth hocking for his next crack fix and gets away with "don't do it again". One buddy at work jokes about baiting and the rest cower. No disrespect towards the fellas you work with cause yeah their just looking out for your well being. But wouldn't a good friend be asking what could we get away with doing to this smuck that may deter him from committing anymore crimes???? Maybe a long one way trip out to the bush and dropping him off to find his own way back. Maybe some form of public humiliation? Tied to a light post painted in bright colors and a sign reading " I was caught by owner stealing". HMMM maybe I'm just being to "redneck".

4extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You should have taken the dogs with you and put them in the trailer then locked the F`en door. I wouldn`t have called the cops. I had a sled stolen before if I catch someone he will not get off. Like Crazy Wheeler said take him for a ride. And if someone asks you deny everything...He wasn`t in your trailer, he wasn`t at your place, never see him before in your life. It sounds like the cops couldn`t be bothered to do some paper work.

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Wow quick thinking I'm surprised he didn't shoulder check the door on the way up and flaten you out.....in your gotch :D

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It all happened so fast. I think I beat him with the door cuz he had four sleds to clamber over.
Hind sight is always 20/20. What I should have done was put the trophy wife in the trailer with him! Boy was she a ray of sunshine..........:realmad:

WCTHEMI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think that Sumx54 and I are on the same page on this one, a quick ride out to bear country and the worries about that jackass breaking into somebody else's trailer or house are over.

perry27

Reaction score
my fience caught 3 guys just before they were hitching up my 24, no toys were in it at the time i use it for work wich is siding had about 12g on the roof and bout 6g inside at the time. it was about 2 in the morning my old dog needed the washroom as usual around that time, she seen the headlight of the early 90s blue king cab f150, and the guys, but instead of her yelling up to me she flickered the light on and off they scatted, and get this guys she took her sweet time telling me. still dont know why other than id get in my truck chase them down and ram them lol i dunno. but anyway called the cops and in not so many words but, im ch!t out of luck even with that description what the hell.

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is where a pillowcase comes in handy.

Throw it over the guys head and beat the snot out of him.
He can't identify you. Too bad there were sleds in there, he'd have something to hang onto. A "nice" ride in the back of the trailer to the cops would have been fun.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
A few years ago on a warm summer evening I heard some of noise out front of our house at about 3am. Looked out the window to see two guys breaking into the neighbors car. Called the police and they caught both of them in the act. They were under age so even though they were charged nothing really happened.

4extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is where a pillowcase comes in handy.

Throw it over the guys head and beat the snot out of him.
He can't identify you. Too bad there were sleds in there, he'd have something to hang onto. A "nice" ride in the back of the trailer to the cops would have been fun.
He contacted the police and they let him go.

kendoo

Reaction score
:nono:rig up a vent pipe to trailer same size as exhaust pipe on truck put hose in between hmmmmm just heating my trailer up officer SORRY!!!!!!!!

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:nono:rig up a vent pipe to trailer same size as exhaust pipe on truck put hose in between hmmmmm just heating my trailer up officer SORRY!!!!!!!!
Part of Stelmach's carbon capture plan Your honor! :innocent:I'm doing it for the environment...:D:D

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm not understanding why they would have let him off when he was caught red handed?? Once he's in the trailer isn't that considered "breaking in"??? How do the cops justify that one to the tax paying public? can you file a formal complaint?? Seems like BS to me.

Then the cops will make statements that they don't want the public taking the law into their own hands....yeah right!

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
cuz he was lost.... or in distress...... I don't know. I think it has to do with who he knows or they know BS. deals. Not impressed. He Won't be so lucky next time! and I won't be forgiving the next time!!!!

Zar

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It is insane how much crooks can get away with. I read a similar post last year how sombody caught a thief in the act and me " forcfully detained " him and the owner spent about $5 to $8 grand onn legal fees to avoid chanrges being laid against the owner who was defending his property. Another case was that the thief was taunting the owner to try something and the thief would sue his ass. Not sure what the realistic solutuion is - appears that to get the law involved doesn't work.

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last year I chased down two guys that stole my sled trailer with 2 sleds on it. The police showed up we tracked them caught them and one guy got 6 months and the other a slap on the wrist(1 year conditional, meaning he has to be good for 1 year). None the less it was worth watching the arrest take place....DON'T MESS WITH A POLICE DOG!!!!.......LOL

tanner

Reaction score
It is insane how much crooks can get away with. I read a similar post last year how sombody caught a thief in the act and me " forcfully detained " him and the owner spent about $5 to $8 grand onn legal fees to avoid chanrges being laid against the owner who was defending his property. Another case was that the thief was taunting the owner to try something and the thief would sue his ass. Not sure what the realistic solutuion is - appears that to get the law involved doesn't work.

Can't sue if u can't breath that's my motto. I had all my tool stolen form my service truck a couple of year ago it sucks (out about $15-20grand). Of course the cops wiped there hands of it but will never let me go on a speeding ticket

Top Bottom