fuel mapping for 07 grizz

f6toys

Reaction score
I have an o7 grizzly 700 with k&n air filter,mud buster cam & hi-comp piston.
I would like to add more fuel.Help please.

Rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have all the steps to go into your computer and increase the fuel if you are interested PM me and I will get them for you :beer::beer:

leonard

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you did all that and still using stock exhaust?

also if i remember correctly you need a optimizer or another programmer to properly increase the fuel. because the pod mod only effects up to 1/4 throttle if i remember right.

alot of guys burning up their 700s prematurely from relying on the Pod mod.

madmann1

Reaction score
Wow all those mods and stock exhaust and no optimizer. Your leaving all the power on the table. The pod mod is ONLY for 0-1/4 throttle. I have a hmf fuel optimizer for sale if your interested but you still need an exhaust. $150??? it's used but works great I swaped it and the dyna ignition box out for the vdi system. Might still have the dyna for sale as well its the revised version as the first versions were shorting out this one is brand new $220.

Rocksteady

Reaction score
I have a 07 Grizz 700 with a HMF pipe and the optimizer, I have it set pretty lean and have tried richer, leaner but have not noticed any gains in HP. I am sure I need more air intake than the stock air filter, (any recomendations?).

The only thing it seemed to cure was the sputtering and stalling when stock. But I need a little more power. Any tips? I couldn't get into the program for the POD Mod, do I need to with the Optimizer?

My other performance gain is to lighten up the load on the seat by about
20lb's.

f6toys

Reaction score
:cool:
Wow all those mods and stock exhaust and no optimizer. Your leaving all the power on the table. The pod mod is ONLY for 0-1/4 throttle. I have a hmf fuel optimizer for sale if your interested but you still need an exhaust. $150??? it's used but works great I swaped it and the dyna ignition box out for the vdi system. Might still have the dyna for sale as well its the revised version as the first versions were shorting out this one is brand new $220.

I do have a pipe , but want to try this & see if there is any increase.

scoobienorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i will get my buddy to get in on this thread, this grizzly absolutely rips, first off the stock airbox will not flow enough air to make power, you can cut the top open, and cut holes in the screen under the air filter.the dyna ignition prob wont gain you anything because you will be off you cam before the stock redline.

Top Bottom