Fuel injector prob.

thekrust

Reaction score
Any body having issues with fuel injectors?? Got a 2012 800 Twisted setup that has eaten 2 injectors in 600mi. Looking for a cure.:(

qvperformance

Reaction score
What do you mean eaten? Can you elaberate on what has happen to them and also are they the stock injectors or the auxillary injectors that are getting eaten? Need a little more info to try and help.

thekrust

Reaction score
Stock injectors. Both times Mag side one just quits working. Sometimes can be revived by tapping on it, last time I tried everything to get it to work, checked wiring and connections to ecm and attitude box. Nothing I did amounted to anything. I swapped the injectors to confirm it was indeed the problem and when I started it back up it was on both cylinders and idling happily.
I should note that when the problem arose the second time - playing around etc...stopped for a break and while it was idling it dropped one cyl, and then stalled. No previous indidcation of a problem. After awhile got it going again and it ran perfectly until shut off for lunch break. After that DEAD would not start at all. Tow home. Later it would start but only on PTO cyl.
Somewhat perplexed. I just wish it would stay broken until I find a hard fault.

Top Bottom