Friday night floats

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
its was a great floating day......sorry to take off on ya jerome sun and beer was getting to me....

awesome day on the lake sat was best. besides the fact that i somewhat resemble bob the tomato off veggie tales, or sebastian the crab from little mermaid it was all good boat ran good, and the kids got soaked in the front, they where still to chicken to go tubing though. the boy jumped in on sat am. didn't even test the water first. his grapes became raisins really fast:d maybe tonight or tomorrow lookin to be really nice.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
pulled the boat out of it's cocoon today... Stripping pin striping off of it then a good cleaning....we'll be out this weekend...:d:d

Getting excited...

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm getting excited too but she just doesn't want to get wet. Dug the boat out of storage on Saturday to go for a rip and the batteries were stone dead which i don't get as my isolator switch was turned off. Just finished charging them last night and they seem to be holding charge so at least there not screwed but now all my time is being spent getting the quads and trailer ready for this week end so i wont even get to enjoy todays +29 on the water:( Looking forward to hooking up with your good sometime in the near future.

Bruzer

Reaction score
Crappy weekend, but Monday was pretty nice out. Took our new boat out. Would have been nice but the reject that owned it before us drilled a 3/8 hole in the bottom so all day we were bailing the h20 out to keep from sinking. We also need a bigger, longer shaft motor for our little gem. But all in all it was a good float day. All of our boats lined up at the dock...Bogger, Plio, Mallard and Me.

IMGP4890.jpg

We saw the coolest thing while we were out. A rainbow around the sun. First time in my life I ever saw someting like it. Took some pics not thinking they would actually turn out since they were of the sun after all, but hey, check it out.

IMGP4892.jpg

Big meany bogger telling his daughter it was the end of the world. Poor girl was all sad thinking we were all gonna die.

IMGP4893.jpg

The Moody One

Reaction score
We'll try to get out on the lake with the imaginary internet friends a day or two this year too

Got my boat all ready to go

Tyler
I have one of these Walmart specials as well....mines white and blue,perfect for me and a few cold ones floating down the river :givemebeer:

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
drove by the golf course and saw you guys out there last night to bad i had to work late could of came. also i need new boat though to. anybody know of any good deals out there right now?

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
Look stateside man......after looking around its the only way to go......save yourself thousands......I've seen boats down there going for 4-5000 that would be around 15000 up here

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya looking to spend around 5 or so. wife listed ours kinda as a joke i told her nobody would pay that for it.lol guy phoned 10 min after listing. his brother checked it out for him and he called back and said see you friday night with full asking price. sweeet. doubled our investment.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Good deal magnet.....go stateside like plio said, night and day

I can't put my vid up until - get to work tomorow

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So this week-end was supposed to be the week-end to dip the boat in the water and now the forecast is rain alllllllllll F#$%in' week-end. Grrrrr. This is the latest i have ever waited to float the boat in many years and it's really wearing on me. I'll be camping at Wab but not boating:mad:

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
True but all you guys have the complete canopy....mine is just a sunshade which straddles over the tower. Like this...crappy pic. Not alot of coverage.

Attachments

• 100_2564.jpg
    100_2564.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 45
Top Bottom