Friday night floats

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
nice pics guys and very nice unit...cant wait to see it in action.......my ol' girl finally got her name on......i though it was going to look too long on the boat but actually very happy with it.....i figured its the first song i put on every trip out, only suiting

Attachments

• IMG_1223.jpg
    IMG_1223.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_1224.jpg
    IMG_1224.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 34

mallard d69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nice pics guys and very nice unit...cant wait to see it in action.......my ol' girl finally got her name on......i though it was going to look too long on the boat but actually very happy with it.....i figured its the first song i put on every trip out, only suiting

looks good chris very suiting

Snow Monkey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• IMG_0793.jpg
    IMG_0793.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_0792.jpg
    IMG_0792.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_0780.jpg
    IMG_0780.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_0784.jpg
    IMG_0784.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 37

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
well 200 dollars in tires and rims later, and a box of beer for Grover of "headin west ranch" for pulling over and checking on me and letting me drop my wounded trailer at his place for the night.........the boat is home again with 2 shiny new rims and some new tires and now i have a spare that actually fits.........

man that little boat looks so much better with the top up.......i'm trying as we speak to get pics off my black berry of your boat but my router chit the bed and the gf's comp doesn't seem to want to connect to the BB

Rhino Rick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well 200 dollars in tires and rims later, and a box of beer for Grover of "headin west ranch" for pulling over and checking on me and letting me drop my wounded trailer at his place for the night.........the boat is home again with 2 shiny new rims and some new tires and now i have a spare that actually fits.........

man that little boat looks so much better with the top up.......i'm trying as we speak to get pics off my black berry of your boat but my router chit the bed and the gf's comp doesn't seem to want to connect to the BB

Hmmmmm a spare you say .... I should really get one of those lol :d

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
Hmmmmm a spare you say .... I should really get one of those lol :d

its a good idea, if it hadn't been for the the good guy Samaritan from the "headin west ranch" i would have been in for a 400+ towing bill.....and AMA wont cover it unless you have the RV plus membership.........i now have 2 brand new rims and tires and kept the good old rim and tire for my spare soon to be mounted to the trailer.....

Snow Monkey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Personally, I still think Nookie cabin is a good name too, lol. Speaking of love..

Not sure why pics didn't load right, here they are again. Sorry Plio:confused:

Attachments

• IMG_0792.jpg
    IMG_0792.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_0784.jpg
    IMG_0784.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_0780.jpg
    IMG_0780.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 35
  • plio7 love.jpg
    plio7 love.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 38

Snow Monkey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Once again, the weather is enabling my addiction to boating, so far the weather at Wab this weekend is supposed to be :

July 8 Thurs 26°C Sunny POP 0%
July 9 Fri 27°C Chance of thunder- showers POP 40%
July 10 Sat 24°C Variable cloudiness POP 20%
July 11 Sun 27°C Cloudy periods POP 10%
July 12 Mon 28°C Mainly sunny POP 10%
July 13 Tues 23°C Sunny POP 0%

Hope to see as many of you out there as possible !!!

:p

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Once again, the weather is enabling my addiction to boating, so far the weather at Wab this weekend is supposed to be :

July 8 Thurs 26°C Sunny POP 0%
July 9 Fri 27°C Chance of thunder- showers POP 40%
July 10 Sat 24°C Variable cloudiness POP 20%
July 11 Sun 27°C Cloudy periods POP 10%
July 12 Mon 28°C Mainly sunny POP 10%
July 13 Tues 23°C Sunny POP 0%

Hope to see as many of you out there as possible !!!

:p

I know Damnit........ and I'm gonna be stuck at the campout drinking beer and quadding:rant::rant:

Snow Monkey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know Damnit........ and I'm gonna be stuck at the campout drinking beer and quadding:rant::rant:

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. I guess we might be the only one's from here on the lake. :(
Oh well, you will all have a ton of fun I am sure.
We are going to enjoy Alberta heat this weekend, before we endure the 'feels like 43-48' heat down south next week.

Have a fantastic weekend all Snow , Mud and Waterers !

jeremy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if you are going to wab on sunday, add your name and boat description to the list.

jeremy-white with black four winns-dirty oar

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
here are a few crackberry pics from skiing last night.

Attachments

• IMG00029.jpg
    IMG00029.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG00026.jpg
    IMG00026.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG00025.jpg
    IMG00025.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 46

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
watched that storm develop over the house last night.... I was rather dissapointed with the outcome...it was a bust..

Looked like it was going to be good, the clouds were even beginning to rotate and change elevation.

We will be on the water for a good part of the next 10 days... I start vacation tonight and plan to spend each morning 9am-1pm working around the yard and knocking items of the honey do list... then each afternoon and evening we will be floating.

Probably spend a few nights on the water as well, I picked up a second 28lb anchor and 10' of galvanized 1/4 inch 30 weight chain for the stern.

still have to go thru the electrical with RETODD and change out my starter solenoid, make sure 12v outlet works for my spotlight (gonna need one for sunday fireworks) and install my new "Aoooga" horn.

Probably be down there tonight until dark.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
You guys not going away anymore ??

watched that storm develop over the house last night.... I was rather dissapointed with the outcome...it was a bust..

Looked like it was going to be good, the clouds were even beginning to rotate and change elevation.

We will be on the water for a good part of the next 10 days... I start vacation tonight and plan to spend each morning 9am-1pm working around the yard and knocking items of the honey do list... then each afternoon and evening we will be floating.

Probably spend a few nights on the water as well, I picked up a second 28lb anchor and 10' of galvanized 1/4 inch 30 weight chain for the stern.

still have to go thru the electrical with RETODD and change out my starter solenoid, make sure 12v outlet works for my spotlight (gonna need one for sunday fireworks) and install my new "Aoooga" horn.

Probably be down there tonight until dark.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yah it was going totally past the west end of the lake when i took the pic then the wind changed all of a sudden and started to head south,was going north, coming in to dock at 50mph with whitecaps was fun though.

Top Bottom