Friday night floats

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
I will be out for sure in a few hours....coffee....maybe a quick run to spruce for some new cleats for her....might be my last run on her have a guy coming to see her tomorrow

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

mallard d69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks like the suns trying to break through today.......hrmmmmmm

how can you call yourself a wab rat when on a beautiful day like today you weren't even on the water? oh well we enjoyed it without you. see you friday...
as long as its sunny enough for you.:d

mallard d69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
by the way plio did you sell her today? if you did you an the missus are always welcome to float with us till you get your new one.:beer::beer:

mallard d69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
some pics from saturday
IMGP4859.jpg
chris, kaz, reckless, sadie

IMGP4860.jpg
jerome, michelle, paul

IMGP4861.jpg
pauls new float

IMGP4864.jpg
fish at provincial park dock

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Me and paul are gonna have to race......

That french bass-turd couldn't even let me have 1/2 a season with the biggest could he?????????

Gonna hit the water next weekend at least for a few hours if nothing else.

Gonna go with Plio's idea for a name..... can you figure it out??????

"SAN (R) ITY"

mallard d69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Me and paul are gonna have to race......

That french bass-turd couldn't even let me have 1/2 a season with the biggest could he?????????

Gonna hit the water next weekend at least for a few hours if nothing else.

Gonna go with Plio's idea for a name..... can you figure it out??????

"SAN (R) ITY"

not bad but isn't yours still bigger?
at least yours runs
pour paul just bought it chris tried to start it and it caught fire... just the battery but it was still intresting

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
not bad but isn't yours still bigger?
at least yours runs
pour paul just bought it chris tried to start it and it caught fire... just the battery but it was still intresting

Apparently his is a 24'..... Mines a 23.5'..... mines a few years newer, chris figures mines got nicer lines but I really like the look of them there bayliners.
Gonna install a new stereo with subs & amp in mine sometime this spring and once I get it out for a few hours I'll figure out what else needs to be done. I know the fuel guage doesn't work proper and the guy I bought it from is supposed to take care of that for me @ tournoment marine.... just don't look forward to hauling it all the way to the city for a $20 fuel indicator float.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Apparently his is a 24'..... Mines a 23.5'..... mines a few years newer, chris figures mines got nicer lines but I really like the look of them there bayliners.
Gonna install a new stereo with subs & amp in mine sometime this spring and once I get it out for a few hours I'll figure out what else needs to be done. I know the fuel guage doesn't work proper and the guy I bought it from is supposed to take care of that for me @ tournoment marine.... just don't look forward to hauling it all the way to the city for a $20 fuel indicator float.

Tournament isn't quite Edmonton, but dang close.... better get that diesel on the road Bogger

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Tournament isn't quite Edmonton, but dang close.... better get that diesel on the road Bogger

Acheson edmonton whichever......

Diesel is good to go, licenced up on friday.... I brought it to work with me today to grab the sailboard.... didn't think it would fit in the car.......

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Acheson edmonton whichever......

Diesel is good to go, licenced up on friday.... I brought it to work with me today to grab the sailboard.... didn't think it would fit in the car.......

Coulda put it on the roof of the car!

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Side By Side..... I hate to say it but I think the bayliner is prettier.... for now...

side by side.jpg

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
Side By Side..... I hate to say it but I think the bayliner is prettier.... for now...

View attachment 53962

i dissagree, i mugh prefer the lines of the fourwinns, the rounded lines give her a nicer look imo.......but atleast pauls got his floating already even if not running at the moment.......

as for sunday mallard, sorry man missed your calls had runnin around to do in the grove, got mine a new stern light, new cleats, new fuel lines.....fisrt nice afternoon this weel the seats are coming out for a quick cut down to lower them a bit.......then i might just say f'it and keep her.....buy a cuddy when i have the money and keep her as my day tripper.......undecided so far, the guy still wants to come see it but he got called out of town on sat. supposed to call me when he gets back in town...we'll see what happens not worried about it.....

mallard d69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i dissagree, i mugh prefer the lines of the fourwinns, the rounded lines give her a nicer look imo.......but atleast pauls got his floating already even if not running at the moment.......

as for sunday mallard, sorry man missed your calls had runnin around to do in the grove, got mine a new stern light, new cleats, new fuel lines.....fisrt nice afternoon this weel the seats are coming out for a quick cut down to lower them a bit.......then i might just say f'it and keep her.....buy a cuddy when i have the money and keep her as my day tripper.......undecided so far, the guy still wants to come see it but he got called out of town on sat. supposed to call me when he gets back in town...we'll see what happens not worried about it.....

no worrise i was just jerking your chain but you did miss a nice day little cloudy at times but most of it was bright sunshine

i got my leg tore apart right now looks like the inpeller to my water pump was not working properly thats why it wasn't getting water to the engine now i got to hope i can fine one. i hate haveing a 35 year old boat sometimes hard to find parts.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
zzSAN (R) ITYzz

put the zz's in to keep it in caps

Last edited:
Top Bottom