Friday night floats

Snow Monkey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thinkin with this weather a thursday eve float might be in order

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

We loaded the boat on the truck before we came in to work this morning. We can't waste any precious time. Weather is BEAUTIFUL today !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't know about the Friday night floats thing, maybe we should call it
Wab floats and be done with it.

Yup, I think so.

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We loaded the boat on the truck before we came in to work this morning. We can't waste any precious time. Weather is BEAUTIFUL today !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't know about the Friday night floats thing, maybe we should call it
Wab floats and be done with it.

Yup, I think so.

i'll have to join you guy's one night...i've been soooo friggin busy workin:mad:that i cant find the time to dig mine out and get it fired up. The good news is that i should be finished this side job soon to free up some free time. At least it's not August & 35 out, that would reaaaally suck for me.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
anyone doing a little snow and mud boat get together this summer?????????;)

Not sure about the rest but my may long is on the lake.. we tend to have a S&M lake get together most nice weekends

Sledderdoc, RETODD, Mallard, Plio, myself, magnet will be around, Mike many #'s will frequent my boat then some other non-S&M lake regulars....

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
We'll try to get out on the lake with the imaginary internet friends a day or two this year too

Got my boat all ready to go

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah bogger my longweekend is at skeleton lake at the cabin not sure what lake you guys go to all the time but the first week in aug iam at crane lake for a week :d:d:d:d:d

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
yeah bogger my longweekend is at skeleton lake at the cabin not sure what lake you guys go to all the time but the first week in aug iam at crane lake for a week :d:d:d:d:d

We frequent Wabamun, nicest lake around at this point in time, there are nice anchor spots with sand bottom in 2 1/2 feet of water where we gather for drinks/BBQ and general BS. Not sure where crane lake is but I'm off the first week of august and have been looking at places to take the boat...was considering flathead lake montana, or cold lake.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
we pretty well live at lake wabamun....only good lake close to the city.....but we're there any weekend people wanna join....mind you i will meet any lake any time......i live to float......had a great float tonight with magnet....

took picsw but my chitty phone cam sucks heres some chity pics....sorry guys next time i'll bring my camera

Attachments

• IMG00118-20100513-1932.jpg
    IMG00118-20100513-1932.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG00117-20100513-1932.jpg
    IMG00117-20100513-1932.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG00111-20100513-1929.jpg
    IMG00111-20100513-1929.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 133

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Boost we have to keep in contact, my wifes friend is getting married in Bville and we're going to be there for the week including the long weekend. Her friend has a monster house on Crane somewhere but we're camping at Bodina Resort with our new wheeler. I've never been but heard great things about Crane. Keep in touch.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
got some gooders of plio out of the water last night. but forgot phone at home today doh.

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sounds good showtime u know what my boat looks like and my buddy will have his 13 foot sprint boat and its orange should be a awesome time :d:d:beer:

mallard d69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
its was a great floating day......sorry to take off on ya jerome sun and beer was getting to me....

no worries we went out and about, around the lake. for some reason we got 3/4 of the way to the end of the lake and i got the feeling we should head back. when we got to the dock and started to pack up we come to find out, there might have been half a cup of fuel left. well be bring more fuel today don't want to run out today
if your going well see you out there

Last edited:
Top Bottom