First Ride!!! When's Yours???

Taz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Calling for mixed rain/snow here later today...?? Good sign.
Booking rooms at Peaks for last weekend of Nov in Revy. :d
Hopefully get out for the Nov 11 ride in Golden :beer:

I just bought a condo in Kimberley so thats good news we'll be heading down there as soon as the snow is deep enough.:d:d:d

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hope to get a short ride in mid October but most likely the good stuff not untill I get back from Mexico Nov. 14. My avitar is from my first ride last year, trail up to the cabin Renshaw.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Hope to get a short ride in mid October but most likely the good stuff not untill I get back from Mexico Nov. 14. My avitar is from my first ride last year, trail up to the cabin Renshaw.

I'LL BE GOIN' UP AS SOON AS BBTOYS SAYS THERE IS ENOUGH SNOW ON THE TRAIL UP TO RENSHAW.........:d:d:d:d:d

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There was snow up the Bootleg gap this morning. It was dark when i drove past, but it was mentioned on the radio...

Bring it on!:beer::beer::beer:

hunt340

Reaction score
Usually its Nov 15 but this year the rest of the pack are taking the wives to Mexico that week so it wont be til the 3rd week in Rev

shawnmcgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if it snows as forecasted this sunday, i think i'm goin' to go for a rip in the neighbors pasture with an old citation that's sitting out back. does that count?:d

Gotta have more than one sled to count...I'll bring tjhe Bravo over for some drags!

triplethreat

Reaction score
not really sure depends on when the sled arrives
snow checked one in the spring
maybe ride sometime in nov if theres snow

TravisFader

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks like ill be seeing a lot of you boys on the trails in McBride nov 13 weekend :beer::beer: Gonna have to grab a few beers at the giggling Griz.

RaspberryNytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
don't fly back into Canada until 4th of Nov, then get sled ready....probably Golden in late Nov or early Dec depending on POW!!!
Have rode Halloween in 4 ft of fresh at Quartz before & 3 yrs in a row breaking trail into Silent Pass in mid Nov.........who knows!!!:)

RN:beer:

calgarysledguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
if it snows as forecasted this sunday, i think i'm goin' to go for a rip in the neighbors pasture with an old citation that's sitting out back. does that count?:d

Yes this counts. And i will be bring out the 79 SRX 440 and burn the carbon out of it.See if she will still do over 100 m/hr:d

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was up at 6800' today doing some trail work and not even a hint of snow....sorry but it will be awhile yet in our neck of the woods....:aim_sorry:

AHHH .....you know some times its ok to lie :d:d lol

If theres no snow in southern bc, i will ride in central bc, if there no snow in central bc, i will road trip it to northern bc, if no snow in northern bc ITS ALASKA HERE I COME ....but one way or the other i will be riding 2nd week in nov

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
don't fly back into Canada until 4th of Nov, then get sled ready....probably Golden in late Nov or early Dec depending on POW!!!
Have rode Halloween in 4 ft of fresh at Quartz before & 3 yrs in a row breaking trail into Silent Pass in mid Nov.........who knows!!!:)

RN:beer:

Hey Murray...I have a hubby who would kill to break trail with you into Silent this year if you're the one this year! He sees on the forums that you've been in and is always disappointed that he's not there. We ride Silent MANY times through the season, love it up there. So if an extra hard-workin' body is needed...I have one to donate! :beer:

RaspberryNytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Murray...I have a hubby who would kill to break trail with you into Silent this year if you're the one this year! He sees on the forums that you've been in and is always disappointed that he's not there. We ride Silent MANY times through the season, love it up there. So if an extra hard-workin' body is needed...I have one to donate! :beer:

LOL........yeah, an extra body up there is ALWAYS needed in that situation. I used to salivate early season to get in there to break trail......like I thought it wouldn't get done right if I didn't do it.:rolleyes:
It has given me alot of really cool memories in there & some not so friendly as well. Lots of walking to find the right trail then bust up through the trees only to find a dead end! LOL. Lots of fun anyways. Hoping to ride in there at the end of Nov when I get my sled back from Capt Jack Sparrow in Sylvan. New track & a bit of a face lift!!!:d

Cheers Tam:beer::beer: PM me when you guys and gals are heading out as well!

RN

jay007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately I have to work away until Christmas :mad:so the first trip is planned for Dec 26-29 in Blue River. :d:d

Top Bottom