First date, engagement, etc. stories!!!

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any way we can talk him out of it? :eek:

Ah, marriage is an institution and every man needs to be institutionalized once or twice before they get it :p.

Update for me:
I AM ENGAGED!! =) Kevin finally gave in!

Captjacksparrow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I met my wife through a friend that I drag raced cars with. She was into cars as well, and I had raced her and her friend in Red Deer a couple of years before we ever met (I won of course), lol. The night we got engaged I took her to a wooden walk bridge over Bower Ponds in Red Deer and got down on one knee and asked her. She was so excited when she took the ring we almost dropped it into the water. Here's a couple of pics of the big day and the car that brought us together. The baby is my niece (we didn't have a child yet) lol.

Attachments

• MR AND MRS WOOLF.JPG
    MR AND MRS WOOLF.JPG
    41.8 KB · Views: 48
  • DAN, I AND VICTORIA.JPG
    DAN, I AND VICTORIA.JPG
    34 KB · Views: 53
  • JAVELIN3.jpg
    JAVELIN3.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 44

khaos_

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't even know him, & yet I feel bad. Poor Kevin....JK. Congrats.

I am sorry but rings don't mean much to people these days anyway.

Update for me:
I AM ENGAGED!! =) Kevin finally gave in!

Any way we can talk him out of it? :eek:

Ah, marriage is an institution and every man needs to be institutionalized once or twice before they get it :p.

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Wow lots of mooshy ones........ Wheres the one that they knew each other for 3 months she got pregnant he got drunk proposed on New Year's Eve and got married in Feb kid in June and lived happily ever after:)......those are the best no screwing up all your friends and families long weekends in the summer......Yes it may convenience you but everyone hates them :rant:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Wow lots of mooshy ones........ Wheres the one that they knew each other for 3 months she got pregnant he got drunk proposed on New Year's Eve and got married in Feb kid in June and lived happily ever after:)......those are the best no screwing up all your friends and families long weekends in the summer......Yes it may convenience you but everyone hates them :rant:

Thats how mine worked without the pregnancy..... engaged in Oct, married on a Saturday night in Feb, left for cuba on sunday......

Oh yah and stuck plio with the 4 kids for a week while we were gone.....

Top Bottom